How much do you know about al-Qaeda?

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by wackyiraqi, Sep 11, 2007.

1. gardener

gardener Realistic Humanist

Not on drugs or any other intoxicants. Just watch US media and that is the message I am receiving.

2. gardener

Really? And who is it's leader...Bin Laden, where is he? Why isn't the greatest world power able to find him? Why is it most arab media has openly stated it's a figment of western imagination?

Here's an interesting read for those of you that find the videos and tapes of Bin Ladens to be all too convenient every election cycle.

http://www.spiked-online.com/Articles/00000006DFED.htm

And you may find this interesting in trying to understand why we wish to pick a fight with Iran.

http://justworldnews.org/archives/002383.html

3. Pepik

Pepik Banned

Am I the only one who laughed at that?

4. gardener

I am sure you find Islam and Muslim faith to be humorous.

5. ExposeTheTruth

ExposeTheTruth Member

I know this is old, but that was a really stupid thing to say...and I'm a 9/11 truther.

6. cadcruzer

cadcruzer Sailing the 8 seas

Well it should be easy to provide links to these media sources who "openly state" this.

No ! mine was more of a geeezzzz, than a laugh tho.

7. cadcruzer

Islam,originated roughly 1,390 years ago
    Christianity, atleast 4000 years ago.

8. gardener

Ok, I bow to the history books. But that still does not make one religion more valid than another.

9. gardener

Provided links in earlier responses go back and read the entire thread. I am not going to do it for you.

10. cadcruzer

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2003-05-25-assad_x.htm
    theres your link, uhm i mean links ?

So, USA
    Today-kuwait is MOST arab media?
    Syria isnt the entire middle-east.

11. cadcruzer

This coming from you, after you post shit like,

POST A LINK TO IT , NOW!
    or did you forget?
    Voices in your head again?

12. gardener

13. gardener

Wouldn't it be amazing if Al Qaeda never existed much as the much feared and touted WMD in Iraq never existed? Wouldn't surprise me at all.

14. gardener

Maybe we need another Colin Powell to sell us on the nuclear threat of Iran. He sold the UN and world porta potties as WMD.

15. gshdgns

gshdgns Member

Actually, Christianity is only a little over 2000 yrs old. But you are correct about Islam.

16. cadcruzer

Wow, thats your view of Arabian media,? no wonder.
    Then you post a link to infowars, pretty much discredits everything you've said. not that you had any to begin with.

Hell, i could give you links to websites claiming the world is run by lizards, but why bother.

So, how many out of this list of 8 do you consider "arab media"

I count zero.

17. cadcruzer

Hmm, plenty of credible sources claim its rooted as far back as 2050b.c.
    Then again i could be wrong, theres a first time for everything.
    Christianity is 2000 years old in China, maybe thats what you meant?

18. Piney

Piney Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Wellll....Bush doesn't controll Al Jezera which is broadcast from the Persian Gulf.
    its Al Jezera which broadcast the tapes with those election anouncements.

Yes, the very same media which describes Jews as decended from monkeys and pigs. not a credible source.

19. gshdgns

gshdgns Member

The Jewish Rabbi known as Jesus Christ did not start teaching until around 26 to 30 c.e. (current era) or A.D. (anno domini). Actual "Christians" did not appear in history until the time of Paul, around 50 c.e.
    Since it is now 2007 c.e., I gave Christians a little leeway back to the birth of Jesus, and would say a little over (or under) 2000 yrs.
    Christianity 2000 yrs old in China? I don't think that was on Paul's travel itinerary.

20. Shatarag

Shatarag Member

Exactly ...They've wanted us involved all along....they know exactly what there doing....Where the jackass in this ,and you know it goes deeper than that.You know it does..iran has been funding the war in Iraq alot longer than we have...These people want controle and power..Something we all ready have... They use the fact that we are a free people as a way to fuel the hatred towards are country...to hide the fact that the are supressing and killing thier own people to gain this power.. We have opend the door and allowed them to manipulate our system, and twist our laws back around on us...people need to wake up this is alot more seriuos than you want to believe.. The government isnt just going to fix ti over night, and latty da..You'll wake up tomorrow or the next day but in the near future it will!! be on your doorstep. People need to wake up!!!!Take responsbility for your country its not just someone elses problem anymore.It never should have been. We can not except that this burden is going to be passed on to our children. Every generation I know has to come back and clean up the messes of the pass.This very fact is why we are free,and have continued to evolve into a more free nation everyday...With time people become more open minded,BUT....this is unreal....We cant just except it..