How many women like to look at the nudist guys

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by sportyguy, Oct 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sportyguy

sportyguy Member

It is well known that guys like to see naked women, but what about the other way round?

It is my experience that women enjoy looking too. i have attracted a lot of attention from women because of the way i look, i am young, in extremely good shape and noticeably well endowed even when flaccid. The attention i get has varied from polite staring to actually pointing me out to friends as i walk past. One of my favourites was when i exited a swimming pool, close by were two girls (20s) one of which pointed directly at my penis and drew her friend's attention to it - i continued to proceed to the shower area, no more than two minutes later i noticed the same two girls had repositioned themselves in chairs that gave them a perfect view of me showering - so i gave them a good show and then deliberately walked past them to give them the best view of my flopping penis, they seemed to be delighted!

Women what is your thoughts when you see good looking well endowed men?

Dave63 likes this.
  2. *pixy*

*pixy* Member

> Women what is your thoughts when you see good looking well endowed men?

probably "nice", but maybe also "a big tool is often connected to a narrow brain". Sorry, but you asked.

Hykes likes this.
  3. Booga

Booga Member

It's true of us guys who have small tools, too. Whatever the size, they always do the thinking.

4. Cool Spruce

Cool Spruce Member

:rofl:

:hurray:

5. Cool Spruce

Cool Spruce Member

Well, enjoy it while it lasts, because that degree of youth definitely won't go on forever. Not meaning to be discouraging, since I'm pretty serious about staying young in many other ways. I'm quite good for my age overall, but, ah, no. No women are not going to check me out in the way you described, not now. I'm always flattered when they notice my tanned and toned extremities---but I'm afraid that's about it! And even when I was your age, I was, at best, shall we say, "quite average" size. Oh well.

6. verseau_miracle

verseau_miracle Banned

I dont really look at clothed or unclothed men in much of a sexual way, aside from my husband. I just dont usually feel it
    I appreciate the beauty of a lot of people, and most definitely find the male form very attractive, but not in a turn on kind of way when its just random people

7. Cool Spruce

Cool Spruce Member

Context is everything, with me.

8. nude girl

nude girl Member

I am a 17 year old girl who began going to nude beaches two years ago. I can tell you personally i love checking out guys at the beach. I have seen girls pointing at well hung guys or telling their friends to check him out. I love seeing guys with hard ons just walking down the beach, if he's well hung it's even better!

9. nldn

nldn Senior Member

Most women don't in my experience- I went to a mixed sauna for a while where I've had conversations with women and will have been naked at the time, and then subsequently they have asked me if I'm Jewish. If they'd been looking they'd have known the answer.

10. caliente

caliente Senior Member

If you're asking do I like to look at good-looking naked men, then heck yes. And that includes checking out their penis.

But I don't necessarily look at them and think "wow, I'd like to fuck him". You didn't ask about that part, but I think it was sorta implied, so I threw it in ...

2 people like this.
  11. Ed4ddfun

Ed4ddfun Guest

My wife has told me in the past that a long flacid penis gets her attention in a nude venue, much the same as 6-pack abs or any man or woman who is noticeably fit. If she has a choice between reading a paragraph of a mass produced forumula murder mystery or taking a few moments to gaze on a wonder of nature, the penis wins :)

12. Fingermouse

Fingermouse Helicase

No, to be honest I really couldn't care less about just bodies
    I know a lot of women like to look though

13. sillychilli

sillychilli Member

I hope for your sake you look as good as you say you do!

I think it's normal if you see an attractive person to take a little look (clothed or unclothed). if i see a nice looking man, sure, i'd check him out (a big penis is knida fascinating especially if the guy is walking along the beach),

14. littleboy15

littleboy15 Member

Mom say girls don't like looking at small soft penis.She laughes at dads little Penis and mine.

15. sportyguy

sportyguy Member

Well, i guess there are mixed feelings on this, all i know is that i see quite a lot of women looking at myself when i'm nude, and they seem to enjoy it.

16. Biggles_Nude!

Biggles_Nude! Hakuna matata.

Don't we exchange views/looks of the other? Is that a crime? I don't think so.
    Women (and/or guys) will look at me more because I am usually in the presence of a tripod and camera as part of my interest in landscape photography. Generally the women pay more attention to the anatomy (and no, I do not have a six-pack or other 'wow!' factors) than the photography task at hand, while the guys often have a genuine interest in what I'm setting out to do, moreso if it involves the use of a pinhole camera.

Mobius_Stripped likes this.
  17. samanthawriter

samanthawriter Member

Yes, of course, I have never objected to seeing a guy who is attractive and fit -- and it's even better if he is naked. This does not mean that I have a subscription to Playgirl magazine or anything like that, but if I am at a beach I certainly enjoy seeing some of the good looking guys in swimsuits. Back in my college days I spent lots of time at a clothing optional lake and I definitely enjoyed seeing the naked guys there. Did I notice their penises? Damn straight. If a guy happened to get a partial or full erection did I point and scream "Evil! Evil!"? No. Erections happen, no problem. Did I stare and drool with lust? No. I'm not wired that way (and I think most women are not -- that is more of a guy thing). Did I enjoy the sight? Sure, why not enjoy? A good-looking guy is a good-looking guy. A penis is not a horrible sight. I can appreciate a sexy-looking guy's body and I can appreciate the beauty of a nice erection even if it has nothing to do with me.

So yeah, I noticed the nude guys. Not lusting, just enjoying the very nice view. Since I was also nude and I was 18 thru my early twenties and in good physical shape I assume that some of those guys might have enjoyed looking at me as well and that was okay with me. Hey, if I objected to somebody looking at my nude body I would have kept my clothes on. I enjoyed looking at their bodies -- all of their bodies, including those cute dangling boy bits -- and if I happened to see an erect penis I certainly enjoyed seeing that as well. The erectness probably had nothing to do with me, caused more by a summer breeze or a stray fantasy or the sight of someone else's naked body. Since this lake was especially popular with the campus gay population, there was a not insignificant chance that any given erection might well have been caused by lusting for another guy, but so what -- my enjoyment was in appreciation of the physical male beauty of that erect penis, not by me feeling any sudden surge of lust.

So, yeah, I would look and I would enjoy the view but I wouldn't be staring with lust. This, of course, applies to both strangers and to friends. However, if the penis in question happens to belong to a lover... ah, that is a different story.

Mobius_Stripped and shoeless joe like this.
  18. samanthawriter

samanthawriter Member

I have to tell this story...

This was at the lake I was talking about in my previous posting here (look back one)... I had met a guy there, he knew some of my friends and we got to hanging out together and I was really interested in him, both as a really nice guy, intelligent and interesting, etc. and as a really nice-looking sexy-looking guy. That is, I liked him as a person and I liked his body and was turned on by him... But I wasn't sure how to connect with him (hey, I was only 19, okay?)

So I asked him if he wanted to go for a boat ride... they had some rowboats and canoes available for use (free)... he said yes... so we checked with the lifeguard and she said there was one rowboat not being used so we signed out that boat...

Each person had to have a life vest but you didn't have to wear it, just have it in the boat. So there we go in this rowboat, both totally nude, out onto the lake with him rowing. We are facing each other so it was perfectly natural for me to be looking at him. He is rowing and we are talking and I am really enjoying being with him, interesting conversation, very witty guy, and I am also really enjoying looking at him, lean, trim body, nice muscle action as he is rowing, and the way he is sitting on the edge of the seat, his testicles and penis are hanging down, kind of swaying back and forth as he is rowing, and I feel like my eyes are being drawn to look at his equipment and I have to keep reminding myself to look back up at his face as we talk but his penis is so nice looking. He doesn't have an erection but it also isn't in that shriveled up fresh-out-of-cold-water flacid state either. It's hanging down, probably the length of his index finger, just swinging hypnotically back and forth and looking so sweet.

And then I get an idea -- because I am really interested in this guy -- so I suggest that we switch places so I can row for a while. I want to make the point that I am big into physical fitness and exercise and such -- and also I have a mischievous idea, a very mischievous idea, but then I do have a slightly warped sense of humor and although I think of myself as being somewhat modest (yes, I know, I am telling a story about being naked in a rowboat with a naked guy and here I am talking about modesty -- oh just shut up and read) but somehow when I start to get turned on I also tend to have some exhibitionist ideas).

So now I'm rowing the boat -- with us still facing each other except for having switched places -- and I have deliberately placed my feet as far apart as I can in the boat as if I am trying to get maximum leverage for rowing -- and yes, this means my thighs are spread and that my private parts are no longer quite so private. This was way back long before shaving pubic hair became so popular -- and even today I wear my pubic hair just the way I did then, fully natural except slightly trimmed along the sides so that I wouldn't have pubic hair sticking out the edges of a swimsuit (on the rare times that I wore one back then) -- but in that legs spread position, not only are my labial lips clearly visible, there is some pinkness visible between them as well. (Believe me, if you are going to spend much time being nude, you want to know what you may be showing or not showing in various positions.)

So, just as I can watch his equipment swinging back and forth, he can see mine winking at him. And as I row I can see that he has become more aware of me as being a nude female because I can see his penis is becoming longer and longer but instead of pointing down at the floor of the boat, it is now coming up and beginning to point at me.

I like that.

Then he closed his legs and leaned forward, resting his left arm across his legs, trying to hide his erection.

I laughed and told him he didn't have to try to hide anything.

He said he was sorry about that.

I told him no need for an apology. Not only did I think it was a perfectly natural thing, I took it as a compliment and I really hoped he would not try to hide his erection because not only did I take it as a compliment, I rather liked the way it looked. "Really?" he asked and I said yes and also asked him to stop hiding it.

So he opened his legs and sat up -- and his erection stood up -- and I complimented him for having such a nice erection -- and being the topic of our conversation seemed to make his erection stay even more erect. (Gee, who'd have thought that? LOL!) And let me just say that he had one of the better looking and better sized penises that I have known.

(For those of you who need to know "the whole story" -- eventually we returned to shore and he was careful to get out of the boat while the water was still shoulder deep and by the time he had pulled the boat into shore the cool water had reduced his erection (although not reduced it completely) and I grabbed my blanket and rolled it up and we went off into the woods and found a secluded spot where we could have sex. We were a couple for the next few weeks but he had graduated and soon had to leave to go out to a job in California and that ended our brief but very enjoyable affair.)

19. Thedawg

Thedawg Member

Samanthawriter - now that is a great story. You have a way with words for sure!

20. bjkrupp121

bjkrupp121 Member

Yeah, but does anyone look at the small ones?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.