How many women have had a happy ending massage?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by SaraSara, Oct 24, 2021.

1. SaraSara

SaraSara Banned

I have not - was it a surprise? Was the therapist a man or woman? Did you enjoy or regret it?

MasseurNaturel likes this.
  2. cayo

cayo Members

Would you like to have a happy ending massage?

3. undefeated41

undefeated41 Members

I would like to know what places offer this:)

4. undefeated41

undefeated41 Members

Well its a more of a hidden thing..so they prob wont say it

5. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

The word Therapist... massage therapists don't do massages with happy endings. The word Therapist is used to distinguish between massages that have therapeutic value rather than massages that just feel good. If there is a happy ending involved, the person doing the rubbing is a masseur or a masseuse, but not a therapist. And massage therapists can be pretty pissy when the term is misused.

nudistguyny likes this.
  6. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

My first FWB was in a car accident about 12 years ago. She saw a physical therapist for lower back and some neck pain. The physical therapist was also a masseuse and my FWB visited her a few times. It was not a chain place but a sole proprieter spa (nails, waxing, etc.) and she told me that she got a happy ending from that woman twice. Not the first times she went but after a while it was obvious that the massage was turning her on a little and the masseuse simply asked if she wanted her to finish what she started. My friend said yes (at first timidly but she was already kind of hoping for it) and that was it. Obviously I wasn't there and I have no idea if the woman was a LMT but my friend has always kind of been into trying things. She said it was good. Would have preferred a man but was happy for the attention. One of my current FWB's would take a happy ending but only from a man. However, she readily admits that she would never really have to pay for it!

SaraSara likes this.
  7. Little Old Wine Drinker

Little Old Wine Drinker Senior Member

In her autobiography, Dana Gilespie says that an oldish man once gave her a happy ending during a massage at a hotel in the US. She gave him a good tip and went back for another session.

I think some masseurs see this as a way to increase their income. A hotel I've been to sacked a masseur for touching a woman inappropriately. The guy was also prosectuted. My friends thought he must have been a pervert. I told them he was probably just doing what some of his customers wanted. Unfortunately for him, he had badly misjudged one less adventerous lady's signals.

On my honeymoon in Jamaca, I was given an amazing massage by a tiny local woman. She didn't overtly touch my genitals, but brushed against them with the backs of her hands as she dug into the tops of my thighs. I have never had hands put in such an intimate area during a massage. She was definitely testing to see if I was getting an errection and wanted a more personal service. I didn't need that on my honeymoon.

I mentioned in another thread that a young male member of staff on a cruise ship caught my wife completely naked in our cabin. He just carried on talking to her while she nonchalantly stood there in the nude facing him. And that was with me and two small children the cabin. When he'd gone, she turned to me more than a little flushed and said "fucking hell!" She'd never admit it, but I think she enjoyed it - I know I did. Afterwards, I drew from the incident that he'd been flashed by many women passengers before. I think, like the masseurs, it was just part of the job for him. And we did give him a big tip at the end of the cruise, but not just because my wife had flashed him, although it was one of the highlights of the holiday.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2021
    MollyCuddled and Jim Condon like this.
  8. Iscott55

Iscott55 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I just looked it up, look up rubmaps and there is a site that has all the locations in the area your live. I found there is one a couple miles from my house… crazy

9. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

While I am not a masseur I switched roles with masseuses a few times.
    After getting my massage and happy ending there were some accepted my offer to do it back for them.
    One of them was my very favourite usually asked me to go over to give her a massage. Sometimes it was just her massage and sometimes with a happy ending. That made me quadruple happy: my excellent massage and equally excellent happy ending, giving the massage and happy ending

10. MasseurNaturel

MasseurNaturel Members

I am a massage therapist / masseur, offering various massages including sensual and Tantric massage for ladies. I advertise discreetly and not online. I work mostly off recommendations. The number of ladies who enjoy 'happy ending' massages is quite high, probably far higher than you'd think. Your comments are interesting, yes many do find it extremely liberating, and there is often no need to ask, body language is everything and I can often tell when a lady would enjoy me taking things further. I've not had anyone regret it yet!

Lucky Husband, SaraSara and Scharff like this.
  11. Biodome1980

Biodome1980 Guest

My wife gets them occasionally. She’s been promiscuous 3/4 of our marriage. Doesn’t bother me at all. She had told me she was going for a massage. When she got back I asked if she got a happy ending. Just joking. She said, “Actually, I did!” I said, “Oh wow! Really?” She said, “Yep.” I said, “What did she do?” She said, “It wasn’t a she. It was a he…and he fucked me.” I said, “So you got an external AND internal massage!” She said, “Love the way you put that. I’m gonna use that from now on.”

The8thdwarfe and Deejay88 like this.
  12. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

There's a place in New York that is on the web and social media. Specifically for women. Sounds interesting.

13. Sallymae

Sallymae Members

If you mean "do I want to have a stranger rub one out for me and pay them?" No thank you. I can get a cute guy to do it anytime I want. See, the difference between men and women in this regard is that as a woman, I can pretty much show up at Walmart at 3AM and find someone to take home. So having a stranger do it doesn't have the same allure.

Bocci likes this.
  14. Bocci

Bocci Members

So true. Such awareness and candour seems rare. In this ridiculous culture we’re in, few dare say the truth that all but a few women can get laid by simply being present. Sure there will be a much bigger line up of guys for some of them but for all but the most repulsive, and even then, if they offer it, someone will stick a dick in them.

Sallymae likes this.
  15. Sallymae

Sallymae Members

Thank you Bocci (my Dad played Bocci Ball so your name makes me think of him. That's a nice thing). Just so everyone knows, I wasn't bragging but, as Bocci said, it's just the reality. Sometimes it's great to get attention and other times it's not so great. But, if you're having one of those insecure/down days, it's nice to have someone look at you. I, like many women, just wish there was a way to let men know when those bad days are happening.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  16. Bocci

Bocci Members

Why? If you could, it probably wouldn’t affect their behavior.