How many women claim rape or molestation for attention?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Libertine, Aug 18, 2005.

1. ItzJessI3itch

ItzJessI3itch Banned

The sad thing is, a lot of girls that really are raped are too scared to go forward....

2. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

You know Jess.. that is the sad thing and that's why I don't feel too happy that this thread is back.. some girls lie and it's shitty but there are so many woman that blame themselves partially who shouldn't and things like this just encourage that fear.

3. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

And the Duke University Rape Scandal fiasco might scare away a few prosecutors If the case isn't airtight [​IMG]

Hotwater

4. ItzJessI3itch

ItzJessI3itch Banned

Yea I know... boo on this thread

5. rebelfight420

rebelfight420 Banned

we're trivialising rape and abuse, noone ever lies

6. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

I hate women who do that and I hate men who don't believe women. Both are equally as sick and demented.

7. ItzJessI3itch

ItzJessI3itch Banned

Yes, I agree on that... Slowly the human race is evolving and de-evolving at the same time... :\

8. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

It's just a subject that is annoying all over.

9. groovydude

groovydude Member

I know two women who've lied about being raped/sexually abused. My mother and sister. My mother did it to compete with another women who was confiding in us about an occasion she was raped and my mother got competitive trying to go one better on each point of the story as the women spoke. she was so obvious that it was embarrassing for us and the women just stopped talking. my mother wanted her to continue but when she wouldn't she got an inkling of what she'd just done.(it's my mothers habit to compete in stories and will always resort to lying)

My sister claimed she was raped when a taxi driver brought her to a guarda station (equivalent to a police station) when she had passed out in his cab and he couldn't figure out where to take her and couldn't wake her up to ask. the guards called us and after paying the driver we managed to wake her and she freeked at being in a guarda station. when told it was the driver who brought her there she first denied she was drunk (always amusing from a notorious drunk) and levelled every acusation at him she could until she was told that it was cos he didn't know where to drop her then, cos she wouldn't admit she had passed out drunk she insisted that she told him to come to the station. asked why she rallied with cos he tried to rob her when it was pointed out she'd lost nothing she changed it to rape at which point the taxi driver left. the guards wouldn't listen because they'd taken her unconscious out of the cab and cos they'd seen her come up with different stories as we had. so we took her home and had to listen to her story that changed when challenged on any point.

it was chilling to hear my own sister say she'd been raped even though it was apparent that it wasn't the case but it was shocking to know that my sister couldn't be trusted, you always assume that on serious matters people won't lie but if they do you lose so much respect for them.

that driver should have been thanked for the help he gave her instead he was probably frightened for weeks after that. my sister still insists she was raped to this day and still contradicts what we saw, her unconscious with all her clothes on, and that is frightening all by it's self.

I never met anyone else who lied about being raped, that I know of, though I know a good fer women who do say they were raped and I've always believed them, but if I thought they were lying I'd avoid them like the plague. thoughts?

10. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

Yeah.... my thoughts on that are....Wow...

That is sooo fucked up. Damn. :(

11. Merry Mab

Merry Mab Member

I know a girl who was 14 and having an affair with her stepfather. Her mother's sister learned of it and told the girl's father (mother and father were divorced). The father tries to get the girl away from the mother and stepfather to protect her.

The mother lies to protect the stepfather (she had caught the girl and the stepfather together and told her sister), and the girl not only lies to protect her stepfather, but makes up lies about her father sexually abusing her.

After a year, the girl admits the truth to the authorities. Her stepfather has been having sex with her, and her father has done nothing to her. That girl could have ruined her own father's life trying to cover up her affair with her stepfather. And now she wonders why her father has very little to do with her.

12. stinkfoot

stinkfoot truth

So many people are fucked up. Falsely accusing of rape cries a collective "wolf" for the entire female population and cheapens it for the victim who is actually raped. She then gets victimized not only by her attacker but also by skeptical courtroom defense that can "lawyer" doubts into just about any jury by attacking her with questions and innuendo creating questions about her complicity.