How many times a month do you and your partner have sex?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by Asiacat, Apr 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just_a_woman

Just_a_woman Member

Sex with my husband where both of us gets an orgasm it's about 2 to 3 times a week. We've been together for 20 years.

Sex with other people varies. Right now, none of us is having any. My last time with another man was about three weeks ago.

2. Sallysmart

Sallysmart Raynstorm Serenade

When I ran this business with my late hubby we did it any time of day or night, the perks of running a business right at home, still miss those days with him but moving on ward. it's been a challenge tho. New life ahead and letting go as he ordered.

3. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

Usually 10-12 times each month but once a week we try to have a really filthy daytime session when (almost) anything goes!

4. daring_liaison

daring_liaison Members

We are 60 & 69.
    We make love around 15 times a month.

5. doreigirl

doreigirl Member

Twice a week typically. Always on a Friday or Saturday night, whichever night we are not out late with friends. My husband goes in late to his office every other Thursday, so Wednesdays make good date nights and then we go out for breakfast in the morning (no crowds or lines!).

When we're on vacation, especially tropical vacation, then we're at it every day like bunny rabbits.

Klimax2gether likes this.
  6. clcguy

clcguy Guest

Been together 20yrs. Sex 3-4 times a week. We have kids

7. 2L84Work

2L84Work Guest

Zero...due to wife's illness. May need to find someone to help me out!? :)

8. averageguy6

averageguy6 Average Ordinary Guy

[SIZE=10.5pt]The kids (3 of them) never slowed us down when we were younger. The kids went to bed an hour or two before us. That’s just an excuse.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10.5pt]I know just how you feel. My wife is the same. We have not had intercourse this year. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10.5pt]I don’t know how old your wife is but mine is 50y and has been going through menopause. She has no libido. We also have had a lot of stress in our lives for the last few years.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10.5pt]I get to cum on her ass or between her tits, once a month or so. So I masturbate 4 or 5 times a week, sometimes more. I swap oral with a man once every month or so.[/SIZE]

9. dickiea584

dickiea584 Banned

4 to 5 as most.

10. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

At least 6 times a month with full pnetration and simultaneous orgasms. In addition, another 3-4 times just penetration and cuddling without climaxing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.