How Many Plants?

Discussion in 'Cannabis Legal and Security Issues' started by GanjaMan21, Jan 19, 2008.

1. GanjaMan21

GanjaMan21 Member

Does anyone have any idea how many plants you can get away with in the uk? im thinking of growin 8 or 10 plants in an expensive hydro system is this to many as i dont want to get done for intent as i have once before. Anyone with any info let me know.

Happy Toking

2. ninfan77

ninfan77 Member

UK has some stiff penalties for cultivation. Google it my friend.

3. Big V

Big V Member

I found the info I needed on all the legal issues for my state on the NORML website. It has a full list of all countries. In Kansas anything over 4 plants is a felony.

4. a.person

a.person Member

the difference is what you're going to use it for.

1-5 plants in a cupboard = personal use, lighter sentance

10 - 20 plants in a room dedicated to it = growing to sell

my tip would be do not tell anyone that you're growing it, keep it to yourself and enjoy your bud.

i'm not an expert, but if you want to grow 10 you'll need to get a few seeds, grow them and take clones from the female.

good luck.

5. Bake'n'bake

Bake'n'bake Guest

Wow i guess im lucky california allows 24 plants per parcel now. And i thought that was a little number hehe:p

6. Zeberwood

Zeberwood Member

What's generally the sentence for 1-5 plants? I'm in California.

7. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

^^ Way too long.

8. Rocklobster

Rocklobster Senior Member

Uk. If no previous 5-10 plants would only be a slap on the wrist, at worse a fine. Dont keep scales especially the digi type. Dont have large amounts of unexplaned money laying around the house and dont even think of by-passing the electric meter as thats a bigger offence then grower a small number. Biggest rule tell no one and if you have to only ppl who stand to lose if you get court.

9. Rocklobster

Rocklobster Senior Member

One last thing growing can easily get out of hand and before you know it after taking cuttings you can easily have 20-30 plants so set a limit and stick to it.

10. M4N14C42O

M4N14C42O Cannabis Connoisseur

Best advice in this whole thread.....

11. Oxyrisin2

Oxyrisin2 Member

True that, cause you will get all excited and before you know it, you have 50 plants going.LOL

12. Grower420

Grower420 Guest

i'd cut that back to 3 or 4 you got tagged already for intent so it'll be double if you get got again man