How many Peyote to trip?

Discussion in 'Cacti Delecti' started by paintballer687, Apr 14, 2005.

1. paintballer687

paintballer687 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I found some living Peyote plants for sale and am thinking about buying them. They are 5 years old and have added supplements that have increased the Muscaline levels. Seeing as I'm in the U.S. these don't come around too often. Only problem is that I'm near broke and they cost $15 a piece. How many do I need to get a good trip?

2. gnrm23

gnrm23 Senior Member

maybe between 5 and 10 "crowns" for a medium "mescaline" trip (or "buttons" - just the above-ground portion; usually the taproots will survive and grown new crowns...)
    unless you are a member of NAC it is prolly illegal in the USSA to ingest that particular little pincushion cactus...

some possibly interesting and/or informative websites:

www.peyote.com
    www.peyote.org
    www.erowid.org
    www.lycaeum.org

3. Chodpa

Chodpa Senior Member

Yeah, what he said. It might take as many as ten or fifteen youngish Peyote like that to get off, as it were.

4. Jabbawaya

Jabbawaya Member

Remember that mescaline often requires two full hours to take effect. Don't re-dose thinking nothing's happening! Patience is required.

5. eat_some_LSD

eat_some_LSD Senior Member

Actually, the last time I ate San Pedro I didn't feel anything above threshold effects for 4 hours; luckily it'd be extremely difficult to OD on mescaline, so upgrading a dose would only result in a more intense trip...;)

6. Schlüßelberg

Schlüßelberg Member

Indeed, T. peru takes the same amount of time. Pretty relentless when ya get there, though. I wish I experienced less nausea,

7. *CHAMELEON*

*CHAMELEON* Member

Ingesting San Pedro after a one day fast will increase the effects of the experience.
    Frosted hued plants are the most potent.

8. angerton

angerton Member

If it's the online source I've seen for this price, please be sure you aren't buying Lophophora Diffusa (unless you want to grow some fantastic plants). Just a heads up.

9. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

10. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

fuckin hell peyote is expensive, sucks that it takes so long to grow

11. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

The only people who offer good deals on peyote are family, no website is going to operate in the interest of love and light.