How many pets do you have?

Discussion in 'Pets and Animals' started by TheDoorsOfPerception, May 20, 2004.

1. TheDoorsOfPerception

TheDoorsOfPerception Member

I have 2. A pomeranian named Tequila Sunrise and a Beta fish named Aura.

2. nightmarehippygirl

nightmarehippygirl LEVI'S MOMMY

2 here. a dash mix named matilda, and a big gray cat named spot. they are my babies. i would have more, but we live in an apartment.

3. mmelody

mmelody Member

4 cats, Seb Basil Push and Tabs.

4. Sage-Phoenix

Sage-Phoenix Imagine

Just the one right now, a bunny named Branwen Felicity.

I've almost talked my parents into letting us adopt a playmate for Branwen.
    Much as I'd love to turn our garden into a sort of rabbit commune I don't think my parents are up for it. :p So just the one more will have to do.

Naming/names are a bizzare obession of mine. So I've already decided what to call the future bunny; Carys for a girl, Dylan for a boy (middle names undecided). Yes I really am sad enough to give animals middle name. Well why not, people have them.

Over the years I've also had:
    Harriet the hamster
    A snail named Suprise (long story)
    And several goldfish...
    Boris
    Katie
    Tango & Clementine
    Coral & Caspian

TTFN

Sage

5. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

Two dogs, a terrier/chihuahua names tippy(who's barking right in my ear right now) and a lab retriver mutt names shadow. I also have two cats, kallie and casper, but they are'nt with me right now:(

6. mrs_eads80

mrs_eads80 Member

Two cavies (guiena pigs) named Carl and Lew

7. katherine

katherine Member

A Hamster called Eric, 2 Guinea Pigs called Enid and Stripe, and a fish called, err..., Fish. That makes 4 currently, but I'm looking at getting some more fish soon. Strangly, the Hamsters I've had have been called:
    Hammy
    Albert
    Monty
    Smokey
    Tigger
    Eric

Anyone guess what letter the next one's name might begin with? :)

By the way, the coincidential pattern of first letters of their names wasn't noticed until after we got Smokey :eek:

8. alissamelon

alissamelon Member

currently,well, actually, thats a long story (were on a "break") i live with my boyfriend and we have a cute kitty named lily and a fish named elbert. my cat is my baby and i really miss her (im staying at my moms for awhile):(

my mom has two cats, bootsie and dotsie and a pit bull named lopaka. we have some rabbits, one is named maui and i cant remember the others. over the years we've had many (lots of babies, so cute!) so i cant remember all there names. used to have a guinea pig named taffy, and a boy named mocha. i love bunnies and have been thinking about getting one for myself. (we'll see how the live-in bf situation goes, huh?)

9. ForestNymphe

ForestNymphe Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

A small herd of four cats. Romeo, sweet, braindamaged and 27 pounds. To think he was the runt of the litter. Pandora, my calico huntress, tiny but lethal. Morgaine the princess., a sleek black cat wiuth huge moon eyes. Harrison the Terrible is my baby. Halfbreed of siamese and bobcat. The terror of the household with a heart of gold. Loves kissing on his brothers and sisters. I also sponsor an alpha female wolf in MN named MacKenzie.

10. wastingthedawn

wastingthedawn *~Pure Light~*

2 Dogs, A golden retriever name "Merry" a mini snoiezer name "Pippin."

A kitty (who is my best friend in the world) name "Mickey."

2 Love birds "Romeo & Juliette". 2 Budgies, "Arylin Moonblade of Everska & Stromy"

And a small community of fish "Anton-King of all fish. Queen Claudia, Jack, Persious & Andromida."

11. ohjinn

ohjinn Member

2 cats at the moment, chiggers and juniper. and june is pregnant, ahhhhh! so add about 8 more to that total. anyone want a kitten? bound to be supercute!

12. Andy73

Andy73 Member

I have one cat, his name is Squeak ... and, quite literally, he does squeak. He squeaks just like one of those rubber ducks that you squeeze. He is black and white, with a large pink nose.

13. redheadedstranger

redheadedstranger Member

My girlfriend & I have a small zoo... 2 cats (PuPu & ShuShu), a dwarf Netherland bunny (Mr Biggle), a Rottie (Beano) and a Boston Terrier (Bubba). And I just noticed how silly their names are! But they're our babies so it's all good.

- brody

14. NightOwl1331

NightOwl1331 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I have 3 cats: Dusty, Guinevere Leigh, & Meadow Foxy Peanut. They are such a joy to me! Also my neighbors and family all have cats that I'm close to. My neighbors have 10 cats! And they all come visit me. They come and meow at the door so I'll go outside and see them. Its cute. :) Too bad I'm moving away from them soon.

15. ImmortalDissident

ImmortalDissident Senior Member

Four: 2 dogs(whippets), 2 cats(american shorthair silver tabbies)

Dogs-
    Call name: Willow Official name: Blarnystone's Sundancer
    Call name: Ronan Official name: Blarnystone's After Burner
    Cats-
    Sachet and Siri

16. mosaicthreads

mosaicthreads Member

Too many!
    3 dogs - Clarice (a begle mix) Maxwell Silver (Black Lab) and Radar (our partly blind Maltese)
    3 cats - Desmonda, Alexander, and Jazzy
    A pair of doves, a love bird named Sacha, and Senegal parrot we call Paulie
    a ferret named Francine
    a couple of Guinea Pigs my girls call Duke and Yugi
    2 pairs of Chinchillas - Giget and Moondoggie, Trinity and Neo, who just had a pair of babies we are calling five and six until they go to their new homes.
    A rabbit named Annabelle
    A horse named Hot Rod Lincoln (National Show Horse/Half Arabian)
    I think that is all right now.

17. CrAzYStaRR

CrAzYStaRR Member

Cat
    Dog
    Alligator
    2 Newts
    2 Fish
    1 Boyfriend

18. Cosmic Butterfly

Cosmic Butterfly Member

Got 3 cats.

Luna is the ninja woods kitty. Conan is a sweet lover and very sensitive. Mantra is the newest adoptee and she is Siamese who loves our baby!

Got lots of guppies and a newt.

19. weep

weep Senior Member

Hi there!
    We have 2 Bearded Collies (not a Collie-Lassy-style). They are wonderful!
    Debby, our mum.
    Alice, the young one.
    We already had puppies at home twice:) , first time we kept Alice but we sold the other 6 (boys: Ambrosius, Artus and Amadeus, girls: Amy, Ashley and Aileen).
    Second time there where 9! Boys: Balou and Bonifacius, Girls: Becky, Britney, Bumblebee, Bamboozle, Biscuit, Brownie and Betsy.
    I love them, they´re so damn cute!!
    The last one left us last week on monday.:( But we really couldn´t keep all of them, they would drive me (at least) crazy after a while.;)

Before the dogs, we had a hamster (Diddl), 2 bunnies (Krümel and Knödel ........ crumb and dumpling:D ) and birds (I just can remember the one called Schnucki).

Love, Peace and Happiness

20. gypsy1

gypsy1 Member

5 DOGS (4 old english sheepdogs, 1 terrier), 1CAT, 2 PARAKEETS, 1 RABBIT