How many people/families travel around the country and camp with friends that are nudists?

Discussion in 'Camping/Outdoor Living' started by Camp Cook, Feb 7, 2020.

1. Camp Cook

Camp Cook Members

just trying to find out how many of us travel to visit friends and stay for a few days camping out in the backyard or parking a mini-van or something in the driveway. I know many people can't afford resort time while trying to see parts of whatever country you're in. Do you or would you when you travel if you had the chance?

2. Farmnaked

Farmnaked Banned

If I had nudist friends that live far enough away I would but the ones that I do have are local so no travel required.

joker69 likes this.
  3. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Sure, If we had friends that were nudist. We are trying to develop friends like that right now. We have a small weekender RV that we use at nudist campgrounds/resorts. We have two trips planned for spring.

joker69 likes this.
  4. I have some nudist friends, all around my age, and we hike together a few times a year.. We've done it for a few years.. We don't travel around the country but we do have certain trails, here in North Carolina, that we enjoy that are challenging and at the same time, usually, private..

nudistguyny and joker69 like this.
  5. We do and have found certain trails over the years that are very private and safe as well..

6. There's about nine of us.. Five guys, four girls.. We've been friends for almost ten years.. We're all in platonic relationships with each other and that is why this works so well for us..

joker69 likes this.
  7. Hanging out for sure.. lol

joker69 likes this.
  8. Absolutely, being bi is a plus when I'm walking with this group of friends.. We all have seen each other naked for years so it's all good..

9. One of the other women is a lesbian, another one is bi, like me, and one of the guys is gay..

10. Everyone is really into taking care of their bodies so there's alot of eye candy for sure!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2020
    joker69 likes this.
  11. nudistguyny

nudistguyny Senior Member

That sounds very close to the group of nudist friends that I have. Except for the age bracket.

joker69 and Sierra like this.
  12. Most of us are 27-29 years of age.. I'll be 28 in a few weeks..

13. .

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2020
    joker69 likes this.
  14. Exactly, it sucks...

joker69 likes this.
  15. Thanks for the early birthday greetings..I appreciate it:kissingheart:

joker69 likes this.
  16. You, as well...

joker69 likes this.
  17. nudistguyny

nudistguyny Senior Member

We have a few ( okay a lot more then just a few) years on your group. A happy birthday to you in a few weeks :yum:

Sierra and joker69 like this.
  18. I've known them all since college, like around when I was 18 or 19..

19. Thanks :kissingheart:

20. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

We are RV’ers. When we travel we are seeking out nudist campground resorts that are also Lifestyle friendly.

joker69 likes this.