How many people do you think will be killed by Walgreens reward program and covid 19 ? and

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by TheGreatShoeScam, Apr 8, 2020.

1. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

[​IMG]

My buddy wanted to go in there and I watched the line people all touching their faces then forced "enter rewards" number for their unrewarding discount tracking program.

Hey Walgreens, like 10,000 people have died already why are you still pressuring people into pressing the buttons and getting a possibly fatal virus ?

Walgreens complaints contacts
    1. Call Customer Care on 1 (800) 925-4733.
    2. Tweet Walgreens Social Care.
    3. Tweet Walgreens.

Beach Ball Lady Balls likes this.
  2. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

No more face masks on the employees today.

I guess they noticed sales go down with the sight of employees wearing masks hurried them leave without buying as much stuff.

I still want to know how many people do you think will be infected by that enter rewards keypad ?

3. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Didn't you already have a thread about this?

Asking for a friend...

everything bagel likes this.
  4. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

I did think it was this website. Wasnt sure.

What do you think the death toll of the Walgreens touch the corona buttons rewards program will be.

Stay six feet apart !!

Now everyone put your face touching fingers in the exact same place !

Its like they WANT it to spread. I couldn't think of a better way myself.

3. Tweet Walgreens.

5. everything bagel

everything bagel Banned

You don't have to do that. If you do chose to do that, you can wash your hands. Walgreens is not the only store to do this

6. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

Of course I can protect myself and I do but its not always about me.

Just watch the people in line, if their are several odds are a few will touch their face many times during the wait then they hit those buttons and odds overwhelmingly predict their face touching habit will will continue before they ever clean their hands.

Walgreens rewards program will likely be the cause 100s If not 1000s of cases.

7. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

However with public touchscreens, used by lots of people, an infected person could leave the virus on a surface days before and successfully infect another uncontaminated person without them knowing.
    Infectious disease epidemiologist Dr Tara Smith from Kent State University said: “Since so many people are touching them day in and day out, they’re a great place for viruses and bacteria to be deposited by infected individuals and be picked up by healthy ones, spreading the germ to new people.”

Beach Ball Lady Balls likes this.
  8. Space Alien Jesus

Space Alien Jesus Members

I am with you and I feel like those who are taking it serious are going to be doomed by those who are not..
    If you ask me they had it planned anyways with Event 201

9. Nebulous

Nebulous Carpe diem

Everyone around here is wearing gloves... Nobody using the touch pads at the register is getting contaminated. Personal protection (wearing a face mask and gloves) is the responsibility of the individual person.

10. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Wash your hands as soon as sensibly possible after using a touchpad or something, and don't touch your face in the meantime.
    If you put a mouthcap on or off please be aware of how and when you do it. Otherwise you could in fact get infected by that practice!

Orison likes this.
  11. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

Its not about me. I know better. I will tell the cashier no way in hell do I think risking an infection is "rewarding" 10 cents in points on my $20 purchase and refuse.

I want this thing to end so its about other people who think it wont happen to them being pressured by Walgreens to engage in such a stupid activity during the height of a pandemic.

I did this thread on another forum too all the same responce wash and use sanitizer.

Its not about me its about all the lower IQ people who touch their face waiting on line then hit the keypad for "rewards" then face rub some more on the way out. I want this to end for everyone.

The local employees might be nice but Walgreens is a dirtbag corporation cares more about tracking consumer purchases and $ then how many people they infect with the practice.

CVS has plastic shields at the register, employees wear masks and did not ask for a rewards tracking number and with a credit card it just says approved no signing and no pressing enter. no contact at all.

"Major credit card companies Mastercard, Visa, American Express and Discover are eliminating the need for shoppers to sign receipts for credit and debit sales beginning April 14. That means most merchants in the U.S. or Canada can decide whether or not to require signatures on sales using cards or mobile payments. Mar 30, 2018 "

Walgreens = Corporate dirtbags !!

3. Tweet Walgreens.

12. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

The you in my post was ment to be a general you ;)

13. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

Lets stop Walgreens from spreading this thing.

3. Tweet Walgreens.
    Help out call Tweet walgreens and put this message more places on social media.

[​IMG]

14. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

15. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

Help this meme go "viral"

16. Gul Dukat

Gul Dukat Kanar, anyone?

So weird to me this is all focused on Walgreens.

17. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

18. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

If you want to do activism you can't take on the whole world. Unless your super good at it I guess.

I am want this virus thing to go away and the very worst thing I saw in my town spreading it was this people in line face touching then putting their index fingers on that keypad for NO WORTHWHILE PURPOSE then face touching on the way out. Almost like the program is designed to spread it , stupid practice.

I don't want this shit in my town to spread.

So I put my focus on the worst offender in the spread that I saw. WALGREENS by far.

3. Tweet Walgreens.

19. deleted

deleted Visitor

a virus is 45,000 times smaller than the width of a human hair.. you use the tip of your finger, not the tip of your tongue ... wash your hands..

20. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

Its not about me. Its about others not so smart cant stop touching face catching it for no good reason a "rewards" program.

The best bet is to not touch it at all.

[​IMG]

So count me out.

3. Tweet Walgreens.