how many of you....

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by strat69, Jun 5, 2006.

1. strat69

strat69 Member

think that orgasms are so cool to watch happen? my favorites are watching the girls with the vibes and those throbbing pu;ses down there when they finally go over. I really don't mind watching a guy coming, if it appears to be a really intense come with him shooting hard (and a lot)...kind of taling mostly about videos in all these cases, where we all would rather be more involved in the big orgasms anyway...
    just wondering who shares my big orgasm watching "fetish"...

2. Charise

Charise Naked to the Cosmos

Actually, I really do myself. Even though I'm straight, I enjoy seeing another woman orgasm, because I understand as a woman what her body's going through, and what kind of pleasure she's having. I used to be fascinated watching my friend that I used to masturbate with go through the various stages of her excitement (her nipples getting hard and the sex rash developing over her chest) and to see her hips raise off the bed as her orgasm started and hear her groan and see her stomach convulse with her contractions. I think the whole business of the human body reacting to that much pleasure is a pretty awesome sight. The whole process of the male orgasm is even more thrilling-the head of the penis turning purple and pulsating, to hear the man moan as his orgasm starts, to see and feel the semen flow out in rhythm-my ex used to scream for a long time as he came, and that would send me over the edge and set off my orgasm-I've always wondered what it felt like to experience ejaculation-is it like the spasms I feel in my vagina when I come, except in reverse? There's a site- www.beautifulagony.com that has loads of clips of men and women going through orgasm (only from the shoulders up),and has free samples; real well done-I also love to see pics of penises right in the middle of the process of ejaculating-I think that's really hot.

3. Justwow

Justwow Banned

Experiencing ejaculation is like releasing your very soul into someone. I think it's incredible what two people experience together during sex.

Btw, beatiful website! Reminds me of the movie Amelie!

It just goes to show, everyone is the same when they orgasm!

4. Charise

Charise Naked to the Cosmos

Beautifully put. Once in a while, I think Justwow and I actually have something in common....

5. Bella_Donna

Bella_Donna *Femme Fatale*

I love to give head. I love when I'm giving head, if my partner sits up a little so I can watch his reactions. And watching a guy cum while I'm blowing him is one the sexiest things I've ever seen.:)

6. dspiel

dspiel Member

Beautiful Agony is a cool site, yeah. Interesting to watch, very arousing, and it's cool cause at the same time you can see how differently people can respond to orgasm but how intensely wonderful it is for _everyone_

7. love_touch

love_touch Member

I find watching a woman orgasm is very very erotic!! Even more so if I'm the cause of that!!

I've also looked at beautifulagony.com and a found it to be real real hot!! I don't think u can beat real women just naturally having orgasms. The look on their faces is sooooo hOT!!
    Paul