How many of you smoke w/ your parents

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Mui, Jan 1, 2005.

1. Revenant Phantasm

Revenant Phantasm Member

Perhaps it does have good poitns to it, but do you have an agonizing disease? and by smoking and shit you take the risk so dont complain if any of those downers come along with it, if its laced and you smoke it.. its your fault for smoking you dont have to smoke. and to answer your question no i havent done drugs cause i dont want any of those bad things to happen.

2. PokeSmot

PokeSmot Member

If you've never done drugs...

why are you bashing them?

Don't knock it till you try it. ANd why in fucks sake would you be browsing a pot forum where you know 99% of its users smoke weed?

3. PokeSmot

PokeSmot Member

Philip-Morris actually has a patent on "Marijuana Cigarettes" if it (marijuana) ever becomes legal.

4. Mr MiGu

Mr MiGu King of the Zombies

i took my dad to see jethro tull a few years ago, and enjoyed a joint with him while there. i havent smoked with him since, although i should probly ask him again. my mom wouldnt smoke with me, as ive tried to get her to before. hehe, i left them a happy new years joint last night....

and pot does have its positive aspects. besides the feeling of being high, and having your sensations intensified, it also can allow you to open your mind, and increase your creative thought. Ive always had a hard time relating to people, and smoking up has given me a way to do so, to get to know people, and to make friends.

5. deserttraveler

deserttraveler Member

So anywho back to the question at hand...I would never smoke with my dad considering he's a cop. And my mom was a complete and total hippie, the activist kind, but I highly doubt she'd smoke today. Besides she always denies smoking but I know she did. It would be awkward smoking with the parentals because they are in denial about me being a herb lover.

6. TresBizzare420

TresBizzare420 Member

Many drugs help people with medical problems, how can you say that “drugs have no real point” when each and every day drugs save many peoples lives.

7. TresBizzare420

TresBizzare420 Member

I wish I could smoke with my parents, or anyone else in my family for a matter of fact, but my parents and brother buy into everything the government and media tell them to belive about marijuana and all other drugs.

8. MysticSnowcone

MysticSnowcone Member

For real!!! My parents are total media junkies! they have an "if it's on the news it must be true" attitude toward the war on drugs and everything else. When they found out about my pot they did everything just like the Public Service Announcements told them to.

9. PLyTheMan

PLyTheMan Senior Member

My mom says when I turn 18 in May she'll smoke with me =D

My dad, though, not sure bout that... I'll have to try and work on it!

10. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Revenant Phantasm posts that "there is no point to drugs" in a thread about "getting high" with your parents. Talking to him about medicine is not fair, the thread is about recrational use of marijuana. Its not a thread about sharing meds.

On the other hand, I wonder if he thinks that drinking alcohol with your kids is bad parenting. (Yes, I know that you can drink and not get drunk. Alchohol is different than pot.)

11. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

i would never smoke with my parents for two reasons...

1. They dont smoke, and have never smoked
    2. It would be waaaay to weird, they would freak the hell out of me!

12. Mui

Mui Senior Member

ah I am so lucky to have such wonderful parents

13. Rasheeke

Rasheeke Member

I have never smoked with my parents, though they know damn well i smoke. I have smoked with my aunt, before a family dinner. Everyone knew i was kinda baked. I've also smoked with some cousins, who i rarely see, which was cool, but it wasn't much, so i can't wait until he visits again.

14. Mui

Mui Senior Member

i always go to family gatherings baked as hell.

the most people will do is laugh.
    but than again i have a cousin who is in jail for selling crack and a cokeaddict aunt.
    Not blood relation thank god.

15. jen910

jen910 Senior Member

I've smoked with my mom and her boyfriend a couple times and it was alittle weird for me.