How many of you smoke w/ your parents

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Mui, Jan 1, 2005.

1. Mui

Mui Senior Member

I do, I think it's a great bonding experience... me and my parents never really communicated very well until we started enjoying doobie snacks together.

2. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

I've only smoked with my dad, once or twice, it was cool, but he's kinda crazy so i wouldnt do it again.

3. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

Man, that'd be cool as hell, my dad used to smoke when he was younger, I bet he'd be a lot of fun to toke with. Alas, I know he would never do it again. Same for my mom.

4. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

i wouldnt feel comfortable smoking with my parents, even if they did.. I dont know but hahahaha that would be different and probably ruin the high for me...

5. The Changeling

The Changeling Member

I have smoked with my step-dad if that counts..Now he is more of my friend than an authority figure.

6. Peace Attack

Peace Attack Make War

I wish my parents were cool. My mom just informed that if she caught me smoking pot she'd kick me out. :(

7. Takemenow

Takemenow Senior Member

ive been smoking with my parents since i was in my early teens. i think its great. my parents showed me u can be sucessful people and still enjoy tokeing. Christmas was great this year me and my mom went trough 16 grams just on christmas day. it was a blast

8. Revenant Phantasm

Revenant Phantasm Member

thats fucking horrible parenting.

9. Takemenow

Takemenow Senior Member

how so? its not liek i was smoking that with them when i was 15. just now and then. it didnt happen on an everyday basis. i had great parents. and now im an adult so what dose it matter

10. PokeSmot

PokeSmot Member

my dad smokes and i smoke, but im scared to Aask him if he wants to smoke

11. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

of course not, even if my parents smoked I think it would be too wierd to smoke with them.

12. Mui

Mui Senior Member

Sure, whatever, Mr. Reagan.

13. Takemenow

Takemenow Senior Member

if ur dad knows u smoke. then just come out and ask the wrost that will happen is he says no and things go back to the way they were

14. Revenant Phantasm

Revenant Phantasm Member

Reagan? Fuck that shit man, smoking pot isnt exactly going to be something that helps you accomplish shit in your life, it doesnt help it only makes things worse. Im not saying all the time that everyone is corruped by it but it cant help you. its fucking bullshit that whenever a pot is insulted or a pothead is then youll think that its insulted by a republican or some shit, just cause i know potsmoking isnt good for you i get insulted. now what does reagan have to do with this?

15. MagnanimityMan

MagnanimityMan Member

heyy takemenow! how'd everything turn out with the apartment =\? is all well now?

i've never smoked with my parents, none of them smoke nowwadays, but i've smoked with many parents of friends, and it's always a good time. my mother found out i was smoking sometime during junior year, and i told her how it is with me, how i'm maintaining amazing grades, i cherish it, and she knew i'm a great person... she never minded me smoking since.

16. Mui

Mui Senior Member

the war on drugs... ive read other posts of yours... you sound like ronald reagan half the time.

Just because someone chooses to do pot, what right does that give you to criticize them... you judge based on stereotypes that are wrong... my parents have ran successful businesses and theyve smoked mostly all their life...

why the fuck do you care if someone else chooses to do drugs...? if you dont want to do them, dont fucking do them... you dont have to start invading other peoples lives.

17. MagnanimityMan

MagnanimityMan Member

i'm sure your dad would really dig smoking with you. if you've got a level head, and if he can respect you (which i hope he can =P ), when i think he's love getting high with you. i know those are the circumstances i'm going to hold with my children one day, and i TRULY look forward to it. if they never get into it, that's beautiful too, but i truly think he'd LOVE it, i know i would if i had children, and i'm sure he's an alright guy, no =)? and if it isn't too hot, like takemenow said, things'll be all good. i even doubt ackward for a moment.

18. Takemenow

Takemenow Senior Member

the aparment thing worked out shitty...but oh well in a way nicer better place anyway. the old landlady was a dyke what can i say...

19. Revenant Phantasm

Revenant Phantasm Member

im not invading peoples lives im just stating my opinion, your fucking invading my life by trying to censor me, shit thats being a fucking hypocrite. not all of the stereotypes are 100% wrong. and as for the reagan statement, maybe he was right on the 'war against dugs' im not completely informed on the war on drugs or whatever the fuck you call it. drugs arent good for you, theres no real point in drugs.

20. Mui

Mui Senior Member

have you ever done drugs? You do them every day... Marijuana has its good points to it... there are points to drugs... for helping illnesses like GLAUCOMA and arthritis marijuana HELPS... it eases pain... the things that are bad about marijuana (bad for lungs, getting busted, gangs, laced weed) could all be solved by legalizing it... legalize it, so its cheaper, people can eat it instead (which is a lot healthier), it would be highly regulated by the government and it would not have a chance of being laced...