How many of you men shave?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Bigj1413, May 23, 2004.

1. Bigj1413

Bigj1413 Member

Just wondering... because im considering doing it myself

2. phrank

phrank Member

I did once. My girl (at that time) and I were going to see the movie "The Naked Gun." I figured that after the movie I'd show her a real naked gun... That was all good, but the intense itching that followed was not so good. Man, I always have to laugh at my foolishness!

phrank

3. jackovgoesjacko

jackovgoesjacko Member

ya, make sure you dont shave to close or the itching sucks. its nice tho, cuz it makes mr happy look longer. plus, if you are inot jelqing techniques and shit it makes it less likely that you will pull on the hair when ur doing the exercises.
    if you dont know what jelqing is and are interested, do a web search.

4. GreenMan

GreenMan Member

Man, that's funny. I also recently tried it to sort of surprise my ladyfriend, and try something different. And yeah - I shaved too close. The itching for me was not the problem, but it was more the "cactus burn" for my partner when the hair started to grow back out. Talk about being a "prick" - I was a prickly pear. I just keep it trimmed now. She likes it hairy better anyway.

It also made it appear bigger to me, of course - which was cool at first. Did not have exactly the same effect on my Special One, however - LOL!!

5. grim_rebel

grim_rebel Member

Does Jelqing actually work???

Oh, and i shave if i'm planning on getting some, i dunno, i used to live in Cairo, it was just the thing to do... i wish it wasn't that way but i just feel as if it's somehow...more proper... i mean girls do it, maybe guys should too out of respect? shit, i dunno...

6. Jay-Jay

Jay-Jay Member

I never shave my unit, but I do trim it with clippers and a guard so it is low trimmed.
    shaving is too much trouble man
    a nice buzz cut is good enough.
    I dont think chicks like hairy guys.

7. steveintn99

steveintn99 Member

i shave my cock and balls but trim the pubic hair above

8. freeinalaska

freeinalaska Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Being hairy has seemed to work for me, but then again most of the women I've been with have been hairy also. I've never shaved my pubes.

9. GuruLite

GuruLite Member

Motion seconded. I'm a fucking satyr (or hobbit, if you're into them).

Oh, and second story: this one guy I was with, he shaved his ass because he thought it would turn me off...right, stubble on your ass...biggest turn on ever...not.

10. broony

broony Banned

I shaved it once few years ago. Well i was walkin through school scratchin myself all week. I wont do it again. Trim? Yeah i keep hair there but short, trim it down. Ever took off a condom and hair gets caught? shit hurts.

11. Jedite83

Jedite83 Van Dweller

I shave it. my last BF was in to it and I find it comfortable.