How many of you have had birth day

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by mystical_shroom, Jan 6, 2005.

1. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

i was never allowed to have birthday parties or parties period..(i am not kidding either which makes it even more sad :D) i wasnt even aloud to play with playdough...

2. TheChaosFactor

TheChaosFactor Senior Member

no but Ive had regular parties turn out that way. 30+ people claim they're coming and only the 4 regulars actually show up after I spent loads of money

3. hiro

hiro pursue it

I have the same kind of parties as chaosfactor.

4. kjhippielove88

kjhippielove88 color + rhyme

i wasnt allowed to have birthday parties as a kid either. im not really a fan of birthdays

5. recentlysmackedpinat

recentlysmackedpinat Member

holy crap no parties?
    Well, my bday parties of a kid consisted of my 3 best friends, my grandparents and family so they weren't any SWAT TEAM doorcrashers by any means.

my brother and I DID throw a spring break bash when mom went away for the week.
    The party stayed at a controllable 50 people for most of the week until the end when 400 other people showed up and trashed the house and caused the police to block off our street. And then the snow melted a month later to reveal all the bottles and cigarette butts.

what's so wrong with playdough?

6. velvet

velvet Banned

Yeah.. what's up with the 'no parties allowed'.. are your parents jehova witnesses or anything?

7. nimh

nimh ~foodie~

when i was a kid there always seemed to be a blizzard on my bday. usually the biggest one of the year. one time, not even the kid next door made it bc the weather was so bad.

8. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

i've had the no-show parties. sucks, you spend money and everyone ended up at the bar anyway. fuck it. i just go to the bar.

9. Peanuts

Peanuts Nutz

I have some playdough. Lets make meatballs and all sorts of crazy stuff with it. You can make a mess and I'll clean it up. :)

10. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

haha yay!!!
    i wasnt aloud to have playdough cause its messy and haha i couldnt have parties cause my parents well mom didnt like it when people came over :D so yeah..haha

11. recentlysmackedpinat

recentlysmackedpinat Member

did your mom tell you to keep your door open right in front of your friend of the opposite sex when they came over?

12. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

haha no...
    it was just they dont like people coming over that much when i was little cause thats too many people in the house :D but when i got older it was different and such..haha i dont know dont care cause i dont live there anymore :D

13. TheLittleOne

TheLittleOne Senior Member

I though you quit posting here? change your mind?

14. FallenFairy

FallenFairy Senior Member

I have had a b-day party where no one except 2 people shoed up. I was 10 years old and that was my last birthday that i had ever celebrated cuz me and my "friends" were in the basement and in the basement were three freezers and 2 of them were short enough tow where i could crawl up on top of them. well my "friends" and I went on top of the freezers and they got mad at me cuz i wanted to go outside and play and they were shoving me and they shoved me so hard that they pushed me right off the top of the freezer. I had a good 10 ft fall onto hard concrete floor onto my back, the fall had knocked the wind out of me and i started to have an asthma attack and my "friends" all they did was sit there and stared. My cat (dusty) I think he had a six sense cuz as soons as i fell he wnet upstairs and according to my mom he would not stop meowing and pacing around so she came downstairs to check on us and she found me on the floor out of breathe and having an asthma attack my air ways were pretty much closed and I nearly suffocated to death. That was the last b-day i have ever celebrated until last year when my fiancee threw me a surpise party

15. Bloody_Kisses

Bloody_Kisses Thizzler

ditto.

i hate birthdays. just reminds me that i am not dead yet. i dont tell people when my birthday is, i just dont think its something to celebrate.

16. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

I haven't had a birthday party since I was like 5... :rolleyes: Never saw the point, and I'm pretty sure people showed up at the ones I had... :D

17. sasquatch

sasquatch Member

i never had that happen with a party, but i've had birthdays where nobody (except maybe my mom) remembered or called to say happy birthday. birthdays suck anyway

around here the parties usually don't really start kicking until 2:00 when the bars close

18. sooty_the_kat

sooty_the_kat Senior Member

people always break their promises to me, and im always getting let down, which is why i prefer not being around people coz it just pisses me off

19. dhs

dhs Senior Member

Haha - I forgot my birth day a couple of years ago - top that!! Somehow I just lost track of the date and woke up and it was the 23rd.

20. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

People are people, I no longer expect them to keep their word, as that seems to be too much for most... :rolleyes: