How many of you do other drugs?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Flav_cool, May 25, 2004.

1. Flav_cool

Flav_cool Member

I was just browsing the other forums for a change and I noticed all the other drugs I have long ago decided I would never do. I think weed is great by itself, with not very many negative effects (the lungs). Does everyone else have the same opinion or do a lot of people think other drugs are the best too?

Flaviu

2. NatureFreak412

NatureFreak412 Art of Balance

I would never do heroine(sp).cocaine, pills, meth, xtc, or any of that, i stick to pure herbs, I might would do LSD but I doubt it, if its made by man I wouldnt do it, even though cocaine and heroine come from plants, and weed is good but thats all my opinion.

3. Velouria

Velouria Member

Weed is my favorite drug since it is the least harmful. I use Adderall ocassionally and I drink sometimes. And I tried coke once but I didn't like it. Shrooms are good too but not for all the time. I would probably try acid but I can't get any around here. I wouldn't touch most other drugs.

4. Tsubasa

Tsubasa Member

I do other drugs. Weed is second best. The best is comibing weed with just about anything else. Weed combos make for excellent times.

5. LuciferSam

LuciferSam Member

Only booze and pot for me, mostly pot. Shrooms I might do if the opportunity comes up, not sure on acid. Wouldn't do anything else.

6. Flav_cool

Flav_cool Member

well so far people seem to have some sense, although Velouria, what's a beautiful girl like you doing trying coke!? Anyways, good thing you didn't like it.

7. bradofcentralpa

bradofcentralpa Member

i use salvia and have tripped on shrooms a few times...drink and smoke pot mostly. it's pretty alright, and i pulled a 3.94 gpa last semester at school, so maybe its good for you.

8. Flav_cool

Flav_cool Member

It's good for you if you're responsible and know how to use it. My midterm average was 95% with the subjects of biology, chemistry, math (function and relations grade 11) and law 11. So it hasn't been affecting me negatively, that's for sure.

9. Ocean Byrd

Ocean Byrd Artificial Energy

I like LSD more than bud, and I won't venture any farther than other psychedelics and dissociatives.

Then again, I am interested in opium; but not any other opiates.

10. AreYouExperienced

AreYouExperienced American Victim

I stick to weed, alcohol and shrooms. And opium if it's around, but it's only here like once a year..

11. UTcolorchangn420

UTcolorchangn420 Member

I smoke bud, take some shrooms occasionally, love a good nitrous hit, and drink occasionally.

I've never tried coke, but I would like to once or twice. I've never tried LSD, but that's only because I haven't found any. :mad:

12. garf12

garf12 Member

cokes fun, been a few months since i've done it. Did shrooms once in A-dam. Done X 3 or 4 times, crystal once (god I have no idea why). and I think thats it.

13. grim_rebel

grim_rebel Member

done everything besides crack and crystal. I still find pot combinations to be the best, or simply pot by itself. Extacy and pot is great, same with shrooms and pot.

14. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

drugs thats ive used other then weed are, caffeine, dxm, coke, 2c-i, oxy, i am very curious about drugs and will probably try almost any drug besides heroin and meth, i also probably wouldn try ampehtimeans like apeed or anything, but i REALLY wanna try acid and shrooms those r 2 other drugs i really wanna try and experiment with

15. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

I ussually do Weed and Shrooms, and I would like to try LSD, the only other drugs I have done are:
    DMT
    Meth/speed
    Alcohol
    weed that wuz laced with crack(I had no clue,he told us halfway threw, so I finished it newayz.)
    I would never try Heroin or coke, Ive seen people on withdrawal and it scares me. A whole bunch of my cousins have died on heroin...

16. Velouria

Velouria Member

You've probably heard this lots of times before, but I really wouldn't reccomend trying coke. I did it once a few years ago when I was going through my stupid rebellious teen angsty phase and it was probably the dumbest thing I've ever done. Being high for like 15 minutes is really pointless anyway,in my opinion. I'm not going to say that you'll be instantly addicted or anything, because that's not always true. I've never had the urge to try it again, but I don't really have an addictive personality in the first place. Anyway, what I meant by all this was, to everyone who is thinking of trying this stuff-just be careful please. Sorry for the rambling : )

17. jerry420

jerry420 Doctor of everything Lifetime Supporter

i drink, smoke weed, occasional LSD or Shrooms. when i can find it opium is fun.
    never done meth or coke(both of which run rampant in my town) ive never done
    molly either. i do use the occasionsal valium, tranquelizers.

18. Cosmo4

Cosmo4 Member

I plan to try shrooms sometime this summer..or whenever I get a chance, but right now I've only smoked pot.. Once I had a few shots of Vodka and then smoked, and that fucked me up (if that even counts as drinking).

19. LuciferSam

LuciferSam Member

Back when I was in the college dorm one of my floormates was this lanky druggie from hardcore backwoods Tennessee. He's good with Chemistry, and is a fountain of information (or testimonials) for almost any drug drunk, snorted or smoked by mankind. It's also him that's scared me away from the harder drugs, multiple times we'd expected him to be dead in the morning (he always awoke alert and sober somehow). The fact that this guy is still too wary of heroin is enough to keep me off it - "Ah wud dew any drug, but ah'd never dew heroin... cuz thass juss morally wrong..." Also meth doesn't sound like fun from his account, besides being incredibly toxic "when ya dew meth feels like bugs unda yer skeeyin..." as he put it.

20. grim_rebel

grim_rebel Member

BHAHAHAHAHA! LuciferSam that's a fuckin cool account... Oh and WeedMan, how was DMT? I hear it's pretty crazy...