How many kids do you have/want

Discussion in 'Parenting' started by vinceneilsgirl, Jan 18, 2005.

1. vinceneilsgirl

vinceneilsgirl Member

Zach and I don't have any yet. We want 2-3.

2. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

I have .5 of one sort of....I don't want anymore

3. squawkers7

squawkers7 radical rebel

docs told me not to have any for medical reasons, military told my ex that he couldn't have any. Well I ended up with 7...had a few miscarriages. That's more then enough!!

4. sugrmag

sugrmag Uber Nerd

All together, Tim and I have three...but Zoe is only with us part-time :( . I would really love to have one more. Hopefully a little boy! I think by the end of next year we will be ready to get pregnant again!

5. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

I dont know...when the time comes i'd like to have a big family...maybe 3 or 4

6. Dakota's Mom

Dakota's Mom Senior Member

I have 6 all together. 5 bio and 1 adopted. My bios are all grown up and between them have 5 kids of their own. They are between 24 and 35. My little guy is 2. I'd like one more. But right now I'm having a hard time with just the one and a fulltime job and a husband who is a first time daddy. That's enough work for now.

Kathi

7. Kastenfrosch

Kastenfrosch Blaubeerkuchen!! Lifetime Supporter

right now I want to have one. and later...maybe 2 more....

it's weird. I have the urge to have a baby since about two years. but now it's getting so strong that even my head is saying almost yes...

8. feministhippy

feministhippy Member

I can see myself having a big family. I think it would be lovely to have five or six kids. I know that big families are a lot of work and expencive, but it would be worth it. I think I would make a good mother, and I always loved big families. I grew up in a three kid family, and that always seemed too small for me, even know I know that's pretty average.

So, yeah, maybe five or six kids. Four, at the very least.

9. HippyFreek2004

HippyFreek2004 changed screen name

I already have my god-daughter. I would like to have two sons. But I would welcome however many fate decides to send my way, biological or otherwise.

But I would like two sons, Christopher Michael and Alexander Jaymeson...the first one named after my best friend who died in may and my bio. father...The other would be named after my three brothers, Alex, Jayson, and Jaymes.

Holly

10. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

I have two beautiful boys (check out the signature ;) ) and I would like at least two more. Possibly more, lol. I'm sure my future hubby isn't up for that many but I'm sure I'll have one more later on. I still want a pretty little girl! I have the name Keeli picked out and everything, lol.

11. Strawberry_Fields_Fo

Strawberry_Fields_Fo RN

Earthy--I've always wondered, how do you pronounce "Croix"?

Anyways, I don't have any now, but I might want to have a maximum of 5 one day (all adopted of course). But really, I think it's too early to tell. I'm going to have 1 and then see how I feel!

12. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

it sounds like "ker-oi"
    or the island st croix :)

13. jen910

jen910 Senior Member

One day . Not anytime soon. I would like to have 2 babies.

14. juggla

juggla Member

well first id like to get married, then have a kid or two

15. torz

torz Member

i'd like atleast 4 maybe more. my mum & dad had 4 children, dad wanted more but mum didnt, i'd like a large family & a close one at that. i'm really close to my sisters & brother because, my sisters brought us up & there are very little years between me & my brother. i'm wanting to start a family now, dont think my BF is too keen just yet tho.

i've picked out all the names i like, supose thats something all girls do as they are growing up tho. i always said i dont care wether i have boys or girls but i have more favourite boys names pick out than girls names

16. Maggie Sugar

Maggie Sugar Senior Member

I have four. That's a good number for my dh and I. He wanted 6 when we first started taking about having babies. He changed his mind after the first one was born. (LOL) She's 18 now. After our second (now 16), between PPD and really difficult pregnancies, we thought we were done. We had an other 3.5 years later and our last 5 years ago.

I;m 43 and Bear is 45. We're done. I think.

17. Sage-Phoenix

Sage-Phoenix Imagine

No offspring yet, but some day I'd like a meduim sized family. As in more than two but less than six, with at least one child of each gender.

Though really I'm not really that fussed. Just have to see how it goes.

18. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

I don't have any now (too young and not stable enough) but I'd like to have 1. I don't think I'd want more than 1 child though. I want a small family

19. Penny Lane

Penny Lane Member

My hubby and I just want this little one at the moment and we'll see how we get on! Maybe one more later would be cool but two at the most!!!

Love and Peace x