How many guys are uncut nowadays?

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Bryce, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Tower69

Tower69 Members

It's roughly 50/50 in my age group here in Canada I think. (50s)

Bryce likes this.
  2. Harry7272

Harry7272 Members

I am uncut and love the feeling of pulling my foreskin up and down over my helmet

Bryce and Tower69 like this.
  3. Josephinelcajon

Josephinelcajon Joseph

As a nudist I see the younger boys tending to not be cut like me. I do not see the advantages of being cut and do see the disadvantages of being cut.

Harry7272 and Bryce like this.
  4. bbw-lover71

bbw-lover71 Members

In the UK I think more uncut than cut I'm in my 50s and not many guys iv seen my age are cut, when I've been in naturist resorts in my youth a lot of older people were cut, but when I've been to them recently not so many cut at all.

5. Bryce

Bryce A nut busting poster is a happy poster!

Where are you a nudist? Are you in the United States?

6. Bryce

Yeah, I was stationed in the UK for several years while in the military and did notice that everyone there was uncut. As an American that was weird for me because for the first time I wasn’t in the minority.

bbw-lover71 likes this.
  7. bbw-lover71

bbw-lover71 Members

I never got where removing the foreskin as standard came from, I get medical need or religious beliefs but to just do it as standard always seemed odd to me.

8. Bryce

It’s a business in the United States. We don’t have socialized healthcare here and there’s a financial incentive for both hospitals and the doctors who perform it. From the 1950s to the 1970s it’s was essentially a compulsory surgery that was added to the total fee.

9. bbw-lover71

bbw-lover71 Members

Wow I'd seen some stuff with us health care and billing but that is awful

10. straightma1e

straightma1e Members

Uncut cocks are on the rise in the US. Still more American babies are cut at birth than not. Uncut babies are the norm in Europe and many other parts of the world. I was cut as an infant and know no difference. I love what I look like and wouldn't change a thing.

Muskoka Guy and Bryce like this.
  11. Bryce

12. tucsonalan

tucsonalan Members

If the ins co's would stop paying, there would be a whole lot more happy boys.

13. Bryce

Looks like the rate is going down even in the US. Another 20 years, cut guys might be in the minority.

14. tucsonalan

tucsonalan Members

I think I've seen more younger guys intact than my age than older in the gym locker room. Yes, I look. Why not? They look at mine!

15. todaystomsawyr

todaystomsawyr Members

I'm well over 35...and not circumcised.

My father had to put up quite a stink at the hospital to assure that I wouldn't be!

16. todaystomsawyr

todaystomsawyr Members

I assume you mean in the US, as in most of the world circumcision is mostly done only for religious reasons.

I think in the under 25 or 30 age group about 2/3 of guys are circumcised here. Older than that just about every guy is. I'm over 35...and not circumcised. That's unheard of in my age group!

17. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Yay Dad !!

18. todaystomsawyr

todaystomsawyr Members

Quite unheard of at the time. He was over forty already when I was born, and I don't think he realized how prevalent the practice was at the time.

Growing up I really didn't like being different from everybody else in that way, but I came to appreciate the unaltered johnson much more in adult life!

~Zen~ likes this.
  19. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

I was getting ready to have that same speech if there was a grandson on the way. It's just they don't understand the damage it does, it's not just a hunk of extra skin. It covers and protects what is meant to be covered and protected. Hopefully, the tide is turning.

granite45, Josephinelcajon and ~Zen~ like this.
  20. Josephinelcajon

Josephinelcajon Joseph

So sorry just saw your reply. I grew up nudist here in America. I am satisfied being cut but masturbating my friend as kids who was not cut was fun. I think its easier and feels better!

Bryce likes this.