How many guys are uncut nowadays?

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Bryce, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Kaiju

Kaiju Members

And so you should be.

But i'm guessing most people are circumcised for none medical reasons, and you never made that choice either.

If we didn't mean to have, we would have evolved not to have it.

Its a bit like saying i'll have my childs ear removed because he will function perfectly ok without it, and wont have to clean it.

Barry Thrift likes this.
  2. YouCanTrustMe

YouCanTrustMe Average Size Member

I’m 52. In the USA, 99% of men were circumcised, but that number had been getting lower since sometime in the 80’s when somebody claiming to know everything started saying it wasn’t necessary. My two boys (23 and 20) are each circumcised. But when they were little and we had discussions with other parents, probably 30% said they didn’t circumcise their boys even though the fathers were. Personally, I feel that it is cleaner, better looking, and, due to the fact the head is exposed and rubbing underwear all time, the head gets a little desensitized, so sex lasts longer as the years go on. I can’t say it feels any different (how would I know?), but it stands to reason that uncircumcised men would be more sensitive. My opinion is to match your son with whatever you’ve got, it avoids confusion. If that matters.

Last edited: May 5, 2019
    Bryce and bigredinmass like this.
  3. Bryce

Bryce A nut busting poster is a happy poster!

I’m pretty sure my dad is circumcised (don’t actually remember as it doesn’t come up in conversation), but I never remembered that being an issue when I was younger. Course I didn’t really grow up with him so who knows. I have cousins who are cut and other cousins who are uncut. So growing up I was always familiar with both kind. But I was always kind of happy to be uncut, as the foreskin is just fun to play with and masturbation seems much easier. Never had problems with cleanliness. I just remember feeling like an oddball because most of my friends were circumcised, and sometimes people would make fun of guys who were not circumcised all the time. It was just in the last 5-10 years I’ve noticed more and more uncut guys, or people talking about being uncut.

bigredinmass likes this.
  4. bigredinmass

bigredinmass Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I am with YouCanTrustMe that if I had sons, I would most likely have them circumcised like me and since I see no bad effects from the procedure. It's all I know basically and I like my appearance and it works well for me. But I am quite sure if I were intact (uncut), I would not want my forskin removed since again it's what you grew up with and know and appreciate. I sure you are, but be proud of what you have either way. It's all good.

Philky likes this.
  5. Kaiju

Kaiju Members

Thank you!

bigredinmass likes this.
  6. Bryce

Why not simply allow the kid to grow up and decide for himself what he likes better? Why remove his choice?

Si69 and Kaiju like this.
  7. Philky

Philky Members

As an adult, who would want their dick skin chopped off? Fuck that, I'm happy it was done before I had a choice

Modasflower likes this.
  8. Bryce

Wait a second, your asking who would want that? The answer is, all the guys who decide to get circumcised later in life (for whatever reason). Sometimes they change religions, sometimes they have medical issues that require it, and sometimes they just do it for the hell of it. The point is, it’s their decision. So what is the justification for removing a guy’s decision?

Kaiju likes this.
  9. centaur65

centaur65 Members

I was circumcized so was my dad. I got into a debate about it just before having my son 2 years ago and wound up realizing i didnt want to circumcize him despite always planning to. My main reasons were

1.its unnecessary
    2.there is *some* risk
    3.i didnt want to make my kid abide by pointless traditions simply because society demands it.

Ive heard some women say they donr like uncut dicks but the bottom line is you like qhat youre used to and most of the world is used to foreskin. I just think its time to start moving away from weird ass judeo christian traditions.

Im not "against" it. I dont think its abuse or anything. Just didnt see any reason to do it.

Justron and Bryce like this.
  10. JammerJames

JammerJames Guest

Uncut age 22

joker69 likes this.
  11. Modasflower

Modasflower Members

Quite happy being uncut. I can pull my foreskin back if I want to anyway and during sex it often pulls back of it’s own accord anyway. It’s pretty sensitive there when my foreskin is back, I’d imagine being cut would be quite uncomfortable with it rubbing throughout the day when you’re walking around and stuff.

joker69 likes this.
  12. Porter1919

Porter1919 Members

I am cut that is what you did back then!
    I know that my nephews are cut!
    I see nothing wrong with it!

13. Porter1919

Porter1919 Members

14. Porter1919

Porter1919 Members

I have been circumcised all my life.
    My penis doesn’t not rub when I walk it pretty stays in place! The head of my penis is very sensitive! Masturbation and sex is great!
    I also wear men’s thong underware!

15. Bryce

I understand what he means, but the head of the penis desensitizes when it’s cut. That’s why having it run against the inside of your clothes doesn’t bother you if your cut, whereas it would seem to bother and uncut guy who’s head is more sensitive. I’m sure masturbation and sex feel great either way, although I assume masturbation is way easier if you’re uncut than cut.

Porter1919 likes this.
  16. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

17. Porter1919

Porter1919 Members

I have no problem having great orgasms being cut has no bearing on how I cum! I must be blessed I can cum by stimulating behind my cock head! I love to cum that way! I have been masturbating for over 50 years and I love to orgasm and ejaculate! I love my cock!

Bryce likes this.
  18. Bryce

I’m pretty sure most guys are more comfortable with what they have (since that’s their only frame of reference).

19. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

It's definitely mutilation since we are born with foreskins and it's function is to protect the glans n head.

I was cut as a baby and have functioned fine over 51 years of fucking and 57 years of masturbation but I do resent that fact that because of attitudes at the time (nothing religious in my case) it was decided to cut my foreskin off.

No parent has the right to decide about their child's sexual apparatus.......my son is natural as he was born.

But now looking back, and while I can say it has not knowingly affected my sex life, I do resent my circumcision totally.

Simon :)

VeryAnon and Bryce like this.
  20. Montina

Montina Members

Apart from Muslims and Jews others are mostly uncut.

21. Bryce

Depends on the country