How Many Grams In A BLUNT???

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by TopNotchStoner, May 11, 2007.

1. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

At least 3g per blunt with 2 people smoking, but if more than 2 people are smoking, then sometimes up to 5-6g.

2. skullkidnate

skullkidnate ナサニエル

I thought you were asking about it. Then I saw TNS and I was like....Why the hell does he need to know?? It is TNS man.

For me as much as I can get in it when it is 3 or more people.

3. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

1 - 3.5 by my self.
    3.5 - 7 with others.

4. TopNotchStoner

hahaha yeah man. I just wanted to see how other people do it. I'm all about some blunts, man......as pictured below:
    [​IMG]

5. jimaug87

jimaug87 Member

Whenever we roll blunts (it's usually just pipes), we usually try to get everyone to throw in a G.

6. TopNotchStoner

Well, my weedman smokes me out regularly, even when I have my own weed, and he smokes AT LEAST a QP(4oz) per week and doesn't give a fuck how much he throws into a blunt.

7. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

I agree with ya TNS. at least 3g's.
    smaller ones look kinda retareded :p like the way i spelled it..

8. vactom

vactom Fire on the Mountain

It really depends on the wrap, if it's a philly ain't no chance in hell I'm fitting more than 2.5 in there. And that usually gets me and my brother fuckin retarded ^.^

9. gaum

gaum Elephant Orgy

as much as i fucking can, seeing as how blunts are for special occasions for me.

10. napolean inrags95

napolean inrags95 Member

i would rather smoke a few smaller blunts than one big one, so usually we roll blunts with about 1.5 and smoke a few of them, maybe one gram of so blunt per head so that we can chill and smoke for a long time rather than blow the whole stash in one or two massive Ls. but occasionally i like the way you get blazed as hell in like 2 minutes rolling a quarter in a fat fucking blunt

11. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

well it depends chronic or mids? But im always smokin da finest indo so I'd say probably 2-3 grams of some of the finest kush.

12. nouronion

nouronion Member

see i dont like smoking blunts, because i have no money and i like to smoke every day. and if i buy a 20$ bag with close to a gram in it, i can get high about 5 or 6 times smoking at of my bowl, and by ur guys standards it's not even enough for 1 blunt. i'll save my money and keep smokin out of my bowl. the only time i would use a blunt or a joint is if theres more then 3 people i'm smokin with. or if i'm bringing it out of the house like in the woods or something.

13. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

blunts are too much work other then special occasions, it's hard finding a friend who wants to even bust up enough weed to roll typical joints, let alone blunts lol

yea, we're lazy

14. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Blunts are sold here for 10, as 1.5gs (if you ask for a dime, people will laugh), but generally, we like to do 3gs or more when my friends and I throw down.

15. gaum

gaum Elephant Orgy

the classic 10.80. 10 dollars for a dime 80 cents for a blunt

16. mortes

mortes Senior Member

I usually put blunts on a gram, I like smaller blunts. I get just as high and don't waste weed. However if its a party or something we'll roll huge ass blunts, because really who cares?

17. smokindude

smokindude Senior Member

blunts are my favorite way to smoke weed, i use em for special occasion though.