How many female prostitutes are there on this planet?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by johnschlong, Jun 29, 2006.

1. johnschlong

johnschlong Member

There are 6.3 billion human-like creatures on this globe. 3.2 of those are of the female sex, that is, they have bodies that they can use to get things done from men, if they want to.

Of those 3.2 billion female bodies, around 1 billion are not ready for sex - either because they are too young, or because they are too old. That leaves us with 2.2 billion female genitals ready to get men to obey them.

How many of those 2.2 billion twats do you think actively use (or have once used) their sexual power to obtain either material, economic, social or psychological goods from other persons? We are only talking about females who actually exchange sex for money (literally: currency, paper money - not gifts, shopping sprees, a new car, etc...).

In short, how many prostitutes are there on this planet?

To give you an idea: in the Netherlands, 1 in 10 adult women say they have ever had sex in exchange for money (given the controversial question, it is estimated that the actual number is in fact much higher). In Thailand it is estimated that 2 million ordinary house-wives (out of 10 million adult women) are part-time amateur whores.

Anyway, call me a bore or a prick, here's the poll.

2. CoRriNieRiNniE

CoRriNieRiNniE Member

theres alot of them out there. i was watching something on the tv the other day that was talking about how parents are selling there 6-18 yr old daughters out there to prostitute there kids. its sick how many kids there are over in africa and other countries that are being sold for sex. i mean the camera showed thousands of kids... it was nasty, and cruel!

3. acropora

acropora Member

Depends on what you consider a prostitute...

A hooker that waits on the corner for someone to buy their body for an hour.

A woman who will get into bed with a man on the first night, if he spends enough money on their date.

...or both.

4. lovelightlisa

lovelightlisa Senior Member

not only in africa sweety...all over the world...:(

5. bird_migration

bird_migration ~

Basically, all females are whores.

6. MadEyeMoody

MadEyeMoody Member

just a lot

7. andcrs2

andcrs2 Senior Member

Things aren't looking that great for the Home team - 50/50 split.

'Perception is Reality'...

...wonder how applicable that concept is here?

8. cloverleaf

cloverleaf Member

And I wonder how many men are idiots...

9. andcrs2

andcrs2 Senior Member

Prolly not a meaningful statistical difference in the percentages
    between men/ women...

...both are approaching 100%.

10. plume7reaction

plume7reaction Member

thanks makes me feel really good inside

11. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Hmm. If 1 of those 10 who said they ever had sex for money does so no longer, but currently supports herself by selling wooden shoes, does she count as a prostitute?

Isn't it fortunate that no matter how desperate economic conditions get, women have a method for feeding themselves and their offspring?

12. andcrs2

andcrs2 Senior Member

yw

Yesterday wasn't a Good Day on many Fronts.
    Hopefully things will smooth/ heal in the next week or so...

13. plume7reaction

plume7reaction Member

no:) i was responding to the original message

14. Malapascua

Malapascua Member

Of the 2.2 billion you neglected to state how many were virgins and how many don't do MEN.

But basically all hetrosexual sexually active women are, have been, or will be "whores".
    A whore is a woman who engages in sex in exchange for a favor, not necessarily for money.

Oh boy, I have done it now.
    O.K. bash me, I guess I have it coming.......
    Just trying to be light hearted.

15. BodyElectric

BodyElectric Member

Whatever the actual number, at least a good % of those female whores would be Brazilian men.

16. Blue Ginger

Blue Ginger Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I can't speak for others but I fuck because I like to...it feels good and that is enough for me. I don't want to "go out" and eat dinner and then fuck...I've said to the man..if you want to fuck then let's skip dinner and just fuck. I never have had sex with anyone for something other than an orgasm or two or three or more! I can't imagine that I am the only woman who has sex "just" for the sex.

Maybe I'm missing something....

17. lizziet84

lizziet84 Member

you are a total fuckin weardow johnschlong by the way

18. DCBLSM

DCBLSM Member

I heard that in Asia, little kids are sold for sexual activities w/other men, and afterwards, they sew the vagina together sometimes, to get good prices in the future.

I hate being part of mankind when we're always being so cruel :(

19. Clowdzblower

Clowdzblower Member

I read somewhere that in parts of Pakistan, most of the girls who work at tje MacDonalds and Kentucky Fried Chickens are prostitutes. Guys, especially tourists, go to these fast food places and acquire a chick for the evening, or all night in their hotel room, for a more than reasonable fee.

I also know that a buxom Pakistani girl is one of the most beautiful of nature's creations. I had a student like that once--she sort of grew up with me, and you ought to have seen her breasts when she started to bloom!

I had to stop teaching her, because the parents were leaving us alone together in her bedroom, where they'd put the piano, and after a while I was getting too turned on during the lessons for my own good.

Wonder if she was wise to it? I might never know. But I definitely sent her a card on her 18th birthday. I sure wanted that girl!

20. jasontheatheist

jasontheatheist Member

I had a prostitute girlfriend when I was a little student
    she had a great beautiful pussy
    always asked me for money to fuck me or my friends.
    She liked it a lot