How Low Will We go?

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by Higherthanhell, Oct 5, 2006.

1. Higherthanhell

Higherthanhell Banned

This week Bush claimed the democrats would rather wait for another attack before defending this country.
    A BLATENT LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    source..
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WWlWOesG5o

No democrat, news journalist or any political forum even suggested such a stupid idea or anything that could even be misinterpreted as such..it was yet another delusion in Bush's distorted, tormented mind.
    This compulsive liar has lost his mind and has taken his office and this countrys integrity into a gutter .
    How low will America go? How long will we let this psychopath piss on our constitution and the American way of life?
    I've said it all along..anyone who is responsible for putting this nutcase into office should be arrested for treason. This country should rise up and demand that this nutcase step down and appoint a sane, rational freedom loving American into power until such time we can elect a new leader
    Free America..jail Bush, Chenney and their treasonist followers.
    This joke has gone way farther than I ever could've imagined..this is getting scary.

2. campbell34

campbell34 Banned

How soon do you think America Should pull out of Iraq so we can hand the country over to the terrorist? You know, it's mostly Democrats telling everyone we need to bring the troops home. How long should we let the Islamics off the hook? Perhaps long enought to give them the time to test their first nuke maybe in Chicago. Seems to me, your more worried about Bush fighting this Islamic evil, then you are about the saftey of America. If we don't win this war, you will end up useing your copy of the constitution for a prayer mat and praying to the east my friend.

3. Higherthanhell

Higherthanhell Banned

campbell34
    WE've already lost Iraq to the terrorist years ago..where have you been?

That's an outright lie..72% of all Americans and alot of the Republican base want the troops to pull out...have you read a newspaper in the past 6 months?

They don't have nukes..remember? That lies' been all used up..think of a new one

Seems to me you're in a complete state of denial or possibly a silverspoon liar..like Bushy the moron.

Well guess what buddy..we lost this war from day one..Bush and his cronies (that'd be people like you) have relentlessly pissed on our constitution and every international treaty this country ever had.
    Bush and his supporters should all be arrested for treason.....you make me want to puke

4. gardener

gardener Realistic Humanist

Your fear of the Muslim faith is really incredible. That's how the Germans felt about the Jews.

5. mbworkrelated

mbworkrelated Banned

Where did you hear/read him say this ?. I'm not calling YOU a liar, i just wondered where you had heard him say it. It might have been his opinion, rather than claiming the Democrats or anybody had eluded to that.

It would be helpful to read a article, reporting this. Thanks.

6. Higherthanhell

Higherthanhell Banned

Just for the record..this is an old post, look at the date "October 6th, 2006, 03:14 AM" Iv'e personally heard him say that repeatedly in many speeches during the campaign....it's common knowledge. Try looking it up yourself..you know how to google right? That's old news that has been on every news outlet and newspaper written. I'm tired of the old prove it line and then when I do..you guys either deny the source or the credibility...if you have problems let me know..I'm too lazy to do your work for ya.

7. mbworkrelated

mbworkrelated Banned

I did not notice the date to be fair.
    I was not attempting to discredit or doubt your credibility. It might have been 'common knowledge' in the US it went unreported here, and i'm a avid reader i would have spotted it.
    Do not be so paranoid, i'm not wishing you to 'prove it' because i doubt your word, i'm wishing to read it for the FIRST time. I genuinly have not read it, i would not have asked otherwise.
    I'm not american and do not hear as many of his speaches, as they are not really reported here [In the newspapers or TV-it is obviously more UKcentric].
    I do read about 10-20% of what he has to say, but not all.
    I do not get to hear all his campaign speaches either, i'd like more access to the American political machination. It is difficult.
    I do know how to use google, quite well. I imagine you paraphrased what he said ?. It was very difficult to find the quote he made. I did do my best.

I'll give it another go, i just needed a guiding light, i am only human. Apologies for asking.

8. Higherthanhell

Higherthanhell Banned

It was quoted by Keith Oberman on msnbc on october6th 2006..he mentioned it in his commentary.

9. campbell34

campbell34 Banned

Oh, so we have already lost the war in Iraq. So the present President in Iraq is a terrorist? I'm glad you were not the President during World War II, we would all be speaking German right now.

You really don't get it do you? It's not just Iraq. Just across the border you have Iran. AND SOON, THEY WILL HAVE NUKES. AND SOON, THEY WILL SHARE THEIR NUKE TECNOLOGY WITH THEIR FRIENDS. Now, do you really think all our troops will come home, and then everything is going to be fine. It's not, it's time to wake up and see what's coming. The only thing that will be accomplished, is our military will be here to establish marshal law when American cities start to disappear.

Iran's leader is talking about how someday HIS PEOPLE might wake up to discover that America and Israel are gone. GEE, I WONDER HOW THAT COULD HAPPEN?

When the first Islamic Nuke goes off in an American city then you can blame Bush again for not keeping the troops over there long enought. 911, is just a sample of what they have planned for us. And if you think showing the whole Islamic World that America does not have the will to fight is some how going to help our postion in the world, you better think again. The Islamics respect power, not weakness. They will turn on us like a pack of dogs. This war is not going away. Bring the troops home, and you will only establish where the war is going to continue, and I'm telling you, we will be fighting in the streets of our own country. And Iraq will become just another outpost for the one's who want to destroy us. It's as if we are back in 1936 and Germany is coming to power, and many in America did not want to get involved in that war either. That all changed after Peril Harbor. This time, we will not have the time to retool or rebuild. America itself, will be gone in one hours time.

10. Higherthanhell

Higherthanhell Banned

campbell34
    Of course we lost the war...and if you're gonna lie about me, you'd better sharpen your skills..where did I call the president of Iraq a "terrorist"?..he's a CIA agent. Now apologize for being a liar..just like him.

Oh I get it just fine..it's you that has to lie and exaggerate to build your case.

Bullshit..thats another lie..prove it. Show me the data or the source for your bullshit

The rest of your delusional bullshit is just your wet dream..wake up and smell the roses.
    I can't find a single word that is based on fact or truth in your entire post, it's all your personal propaganda.

11. Higherthanhell

Higherthanhell Banned

12. campbell34

campbell34 Banned

The point I was trying to make was if the war was lost the President of Iraq would already be unseated, but that is not the case. And if you can't tell the difference between a lie, and a leading question, I don't think I need to sharpen anything. The President of Iran is on record of telling his people that can you imagine a World without America, and Israel should be wiped off the face of the earth. The President of Iran is saying a lot more to his friends, and a lot of that is not being reported on CNN. And if you don't know about the Nuke thing, then I don't know what you have been doing for the last four months.
    The Islamic world believes America is the Great Satan, and needs to be destroyed. This is not propaganda, it's just accurate news reporting. You need to wake up, and read your newspaper.

13. campbell34

campbell34 Banned

Well when the president of Iran tells us that Israel should be wiped off the face of the earth, I believe those fears are justified. Do you believe that statement which has the blessing of many of the Islamics religious leaders in Iran and around the world is OK?

14. Higherthanhell

Higherthanhell Banned

According to your fear mongering..we should invade Iran too. Hell let's just invade the entire planet on imaginary fears based on "maybes"... Oops I forgot Bush already did....that's why this countrys fuked and the laughing stock of the world.

15. campbell34

campbell34 Banned

Monday Jan. 15, 2007

TEHRAN said Monday it will press ahead with it's plan to install 3,000 atomic cetrifuges and achieve industrial-scale production of nuclear fuel. There's nothing imaginary about it. And it was the president of Iran, Mahmoud Ayhmadinejad who said Israel should be wiped off the face of the earth.
    If we let these countries build Nukes, believe me, no one will be laughing. The country of Iran is floating on oil. DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE THEY NEED NUCLEAR POWER FOR ELETRICITY?

16. mbworkrelated

mbworkrelated Banned

Thank you, i doubt i would have found that.

We don't get 'commentators' like that here. Well not on TV anyway. It is a little calm and reserved. The same kinda points get made, just not so 'shouty'.

Imho:
    It his [Keith Oberman] truth and understanding he is making HIS own comments on what has been said and done [note the lack of audio from BUSH's speach to put Bush's words into context- a trick we do here]. In effect it is biased. I'm not complaining, we are all pretty much biased.
    It was Bushs' opinion:

"Democrats take a law enforcement approach to terrorism. That means America will wait until we're attacked again before we respond." (George W. Bush,California, October 2, 2006)​

Disagree or agree with his logic. It aint a lie. ​

Democratic presidential candidate Sen. John Kerry said yesterday that he will treat the war on terror "primarily" as law-enforcement action even as he pledged to remain committed to Iraq and to personally plead for international help in policing and rebuilding that nation. ​
    "In order to know who they are, where they are, what they're planning and be able to go get them before they get us, you need the best intelligence, best law-enforcement cooperation in the world," the Massachusetts senator said in an interview on NBC's "Meet the Press." ​
    (none)​
    "I will use our military when necessary, but it is not primarily a military operation. It's an intelligence-gathering, law-enforcement, public-diplomacy effort," he said. "And we're putting far more money into the war on the battlefield than we are into the war of ideas. We need to get it straight." ​
    http://www.washtimes.com/national/20040418-113744-5087r.htm

17. Higherthanhell

Higherthanhell Banned

That's one candidate..not "the democrats" as lying Bush said. I still don't see anywhere in the above statement where even Kerry stated anything close to the lie Bush said..Oh and when it comes to Oberman that is a direct quote, not just an interpretation. That link you posted isn't the speech Oberman quoted. Bush has said many a time "The democrats would wait for another attack before they would act" it goes along with his retarded "cut and run" statement" and other silly lies...sorry nice try bud.
    Like I said..I could waste all day proving what Bush said or didn't say and you brainwashed morons wouldn't believe it anyway...so sad

18. mbworkrelated

mbworkrelated Banned

I know it may not represent the opinion of all the democrats. I doubt every utterance from Bush, represents what all the Republicans think. It just happens to be the LEADER of the democrats. So unfortunatly their words are seen as either "the democrats" or ''the republicans'' point of view. Do you not agree ?.

Sen. John Kerry said yesterday that he will treat the war on terror "primarily" as law-enforcement action .

That is pretty darn close.

Bush's opinion :

''That means America will wait until we're attacked again before we respond''

Like i said that is HIS opinion, agree or disagree. He never said

"Democrats take a law enforcement approach to terrorism. They say they will wait until we're attacked again before we respond."

If he did, i'd agree with YOU.

What does a 'law enforcement approach to terrorism' mean to YOU ?.

Everybody is unfair to a degree, i suspect Kerry refuted Bushs interpretation.
    The sad fact is we all are a little unfair, heck some are terrible. That is life.

19. Higherthanhell

Higherthanhell Banned

mbworkrelated
    Never said it did..it was you who quoted one democrat and attempted to apply it to all

Sorry nice try..it hasn't got a single resemblence to the lie Bush was pushing and you know it. Getting desperate ain't we?
    That law enforcement statement that you so desperately clutch wasn't used in the speech where Bush said the lie, so why do you keep bringing it up?
    Oh that's right..blur and distract when faced with the truth..lol
    War criminals are a funny bunch

20. gardener

gardener Realistic Humanist

Isn't "law enforcement" exactly what we are sending more troops over to Iraq to train their military to perform. What's the problem with referring to action against terrorism as "law enforcement"...what would you like it to be seen as?