how long

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by jakesanders, Dec 31, 2004.

1. jakesanders

jakesanders Senior Member

does it take before your the way you were b4 smoking? aka, how long do you "slow down" after smoking?

2. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

ive not been 100% sober for a few months

but the high usually comes down after about 40 mins for me, sometiems more, sometimes less. im then a little stoned for teh nexdt hour or so, but its not too much different to how i usually am

3. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

some times im high between 20-60 minutes, then just mellow and stoned for another few hours.

4. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

60 mins maybe

5. PokeSmot

PokeSmot Member

you ask sooo many questions dued

6. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

isnt that the point of a forum

7. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

yeh if you didnt at least ask yourself as many questiosn as jake has, then you probably havnt got enough out of the experience yet

8. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

Are you asking how long it takes for the weed to totally wear off? I dunno, I almost always sleep it off, since I smoke at night usually. But I know I'm usually still high as hell an hour, hour and a half after smoking.

9. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

it depends. sometimes i could be high for a while and other times I get a buzz for less time....i guess it's down to the type of weed you smoke.
    Usually when i smoke string stuff like skunk, i get high as shit for like forever! and it's really sweet...but when i smoke hash i get this softer kind of high, more mellow that can last for a little while but makes me much more relaxed and consequently i fall asleep.

10. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

it all depends for me, some shit will only keep me high for like 30min... other shit i've had kept me high for 3-4hrs, just all depends on the quality.

11. Tainted

Tainted Member

I smoke several times a day, and when I smoke I'm normally noticeably out of it for 20 minutes to an hour and a half. I feel a bit groggy for maybe an hour or two after that

12. aoacoder

aoacoder Member

it all depends on thet type of dope. E.g with salvia you better hold on tight but don't get pissy about the quick burn out. With other strains of dope longer shorter, etc.

13. Sheebs

Sheebs Member

if i smoked the weed the high ususally lasts 40-60 mins but when eating brownies or something the high deffinetly lasts alot longer

14. jakesanders

jakesanders Senior Member

thanks everyone.

15. deserttraveler

deserttraveler Member

Depends on how much I smoke. I mean we usually smoke for a few hours, so it lasts longer, but I do end up sleeping it off too. But mostly all the time it's for over an hour.

16. MagicSwhirlingShip

MagicSwhirlingShip Member

it all depends on thet type of dope. E.g with salvia you better hold on tight but don't get pissy about the quick burn out. With other strains of dope longer shorter, etc.

salvia is not a stain of weed. It is a completly differnet genus of plants salvia divinorum happens to be psychoactive.

17. Rasheeke

Rasheeke Member

It depends for me, how much i smoke. If i smoke alot, im high for a good 60 minutes, but only a bit, and im looking at a 30 minute high. The entire course of the effects, are, about 2 hours long somtimes.

18. Jake123

Jake123 Member

Wow, you guys must have hella high tollerances, I don't smoke too much but when I do I stay stoned for like 4 hours.

PS. You got a cool name

19. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

Yeah, I find the more I smoke, the faster I come off it. Which makes me smoke less...which translates into an eighth lasting me a very long time! Life is good.

20. lynsey

lynsey Banned

if i smoke too much like I did last night I'm cloudy still the next day):