how long to wait in between TRIPS

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by permaTRIP, Jan 16, 2005.

1. permaTRIP

permaTRIP Member

heyy whats up guys... i just ate an 1/8 of good boomers on friday and i have about 4 grams left and im trying to trip again on monday. do you think i should wait longer or wat... i dnt want to lose the effectiveness of the shrooms if you kno wat i mean thnks

2. LostChord

LostChord Member

i'm not sure about mushrooms but with acid your tolerance i believe is back down in like 3 days.. but its best to wait a week.. so maybe they are similar...

one thing i was wondering was if you have a decent mushrooms trip and then the next day or so you take a decent amount of acid.. if it would be affected by just doing the mushrooms..

like is it a tolerance to the chemical and therefor a different chemical would still have full effect...
    or is it like a tolerance to the effects and the actions that take place in the body...

3. WharfRat

WharfRat Member

i think its a tolerance to the chemical, id wait 3 days in between trips so you'll get the tolerance down

4. WharfRat

WharfRat Member

should of put this in last post but ive done shrooms back to back (one day then the next) and the effects were the same but on the 6th day of doing them an 1/8th barely did anything

5. permaTRIP

permaTRIP Member

soo r u sayin i should wait longer than 2 days

6. Jabbawaya

Jabbawaya Member

3 days minimum. Unless you wait a week it probably won't be the same.

7. DR. REEFER

DR. REEFER Member

its pointless to trip that often, do you really want to lose the whole mystery and powerfullness of a good long lasting trip? i wouldnt... if i were you id take whats lleft seal up air tight in a bag, throw it in an airtight jar and leave it somewhere cool and damp and wait at least 3 weeks..........but im not you and its very doubtful youl take my advice so do as you please

8. Piezoluminescent

Piezoluminescent Banned

Youd be fine to trip on Monday.Its just not going to be as strong.If you still want to trip up the dosage.It kinda does the ruin the fun though.There was a time for me when I would eat an 1/8 and it wouldn't do anything.I was triping entirely to often but now I don't trip anymore.

9. permaTRIP

permaTRIP Member

yeahh im gonna wait at least weeek thnks for the replies

10. mebesideme

mebesideme Member

When I do shrooms, I tend to take them and pretty much trip non stop until I am out or no amount will keep me up anymore. Then I wait about a month or two and do it again.

11. charms

charms Member

tripping is really a weekend thing. by then your tolerance will be fully down and you'll have a blast.

12. LostChord

LostChord Member

I'm pretty sure I heard an interview where tim leary said he tripped (i dont know if this was when they used psilocybin or after that when they had to use LSD) once a week for over a year... but he got to a point later in life where psychedelics didnt really have an effect on him, I dont know if its becuase he did it so much, or if it was just the fact that he had practically total control over his mind.. but anyways i've always found no more then once a week to be good.. tho one time I did it twice a week.. but I increased my dosage by double for the 2nd time...