How long til clean?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by EuphoricMelodies, Jan 25, 2005.

1. EuphoricMelodies

EuphoricMelodies Member

I may be drug tested someitme soon, not really sure when or if its even going to happen. But, I was jsut wondering how long it would take for my urine to be clean? This coming from a guy who smokes 4-6 days out of the week 2-3 times on those days.

Thanks,
    EuphoricMelodies

2. dayafterpuberty

dayafterpuberty Member

about a month, or you can just drink a shit load of water and nothing but water. and piss alot. or get some detox and drink about a glass of water with that about an hour before the test.

3. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

i know you cant smoke 8 blunts the night before a piss test.... you'll fail, i know.... i've seen me do it, didnt want the job anyways..... just applied there so my parents wouldnt nag me about not applying places

4. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

Nice... that's pretty smooth, man. :H

5. Diddy Dreads

Diddy Dreads Member

My mate who works in a drugs rehab clinic, told me that one of her patients, told her if you want to pass a test, drink a litre of water every hour for 12 hours and you will be clean....so maybe thats the answer

6. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

why do people always say DRINK TONS OF WATER. Why its not decided on the amount of water you drink. THC is stored in the fat cells so to get rid of them fast and burn them you have to work out.

7. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

its about diluting your piss, not actually getting the thc out of your system

8. sugarmaggie

sugarmaggie ~Green Eyed Devil~

You're exactly right. Working out is the key. That's with any drug, the more you sweat, the better chances you'll have at passing it.