how long for ecstasy to leave your system?

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by psnj420, Jan 19, 2009.

1. psnj420

psnj420 Member

quick question for people i'm on probation and my question is how long does it take for ecstasy to leave your system? also saying if you were to take from 2 to 5 pills?
    any help would be great, thank you

2. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

2-5 days. Most drug tests don't test for MDMA specifically, but it can show up as Amphetamine/Methamphetamine, which I believe is the same, between 1-5 days or so. You really have to take into account what other substances might be in your pill as well. Meth is one of the most common additives. Ketamine is sometimes found in pills as well.

I would say 5 days, to be on the safe side.

Amount of pills really wouldn't matter, rather how many times you did it would be something you would worry about.

3. Jolo

Jolo Member

Yeah, Ecstasy around here is almost ALWAYS laced with some sort of drug like pot or weed...sucks.

4. Feelings Of U4ia

Ecstasy is laced with pot OR weed? First of all, pot and weed are the same drug. Second, Ecstasy isn't "laced" with pot...that wouldn't even be possible.

Where on earth did you come up with that ridiculous accusation from, right out of your ass?

5. RandomOne

RandomOne Member

LOL this sounds like your remarks in the LSD rumors thread. But you are correct. it is most often "laced" or "replaced" by amphetamines.

6. Feelings Of U4ia

Sorry, I just don't do well with people who aren't informed before they do drugs. It's not that hard to find information on substances you put in your body.

How would it even be possible to "lace" a pill with marijuana? Lol.

7. Scarred_Raven

Scarred_Raven Member

LMFAO A pill laced with pot OR weed Hahahah that's the stupidest thing I've heard in a long time!

8. AmericanEthics

AmericanEthics Member

This. Oh gee! This takes the cake. Takes the cake, eats it, shits it on my head and then eats it again!

9. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

learn to READ man, GEEZE

she said pot OR weed

10. Scarred_Raven

Scarred_Raven Member

LOL pills with pot haha I can't stop laughing its just so ridiculous

11. bekyboo52

bekyboo52 52~unknown~52

... maybe he meant the other way around...?

12. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

you can't smoke mdma, you have to vaporize it, and even then it usually doesn't work and when it does its a waste cuz it only lasts a few seconds or minute

13. psnj420

psnj420 Member

well thanks your help...i'm defantly not taking advice from the person who doesnt no that pot and weed is the same thing...but for the first person who replied to my answer it helped alot so thank you