How long do your sessions last?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by SweeperOfDreams13, May 10, 2004.

1. SweeperOfDreams13

SweeperOfDreams13 Member

So how long do your sessions normally last?
    A good session for me lasts from 1/2hour to 45 minutes.

2. DoggoD

DoggoD Member

Bout the same, I would say 20-30 on average and sometimes twice as long.

3. BigBong

BigBong Member

90% of the time I smoke in my garage.. For the most part I take about a good 5-10 minutes to take a few good bong rips.. Of course smoking the fresh homegrown from feb. 04.. Now, if I am not pressed for time.. More like 30 mins to an hour.. Watch some tv, take a hit like every 10 mins of the bong.. Not little "bitch" hits.. Either way, good buzz.. I just wished I had better seating out in the garage.. It starts to suck sitting on a friggen' bar stool..

4. UTcolorchangn420

UTcolorchangn420 Member

Sometimes our sessions can last a very long time. This is simply because we get distracted easily with the TV. We'll turn the vaporizer on and just take turns inbetween Halo games.

5. blazednconfused

blazednconfused Member

if im with people and we're at someones house we could smoke for hours. but if im smoking alone im normally pressed for time, so 15-20 minutes.

6. Jointman69

Jointman69 High Nigga Pie

if im alone its usually a 10 minute thing but if im with people then we usually do doubles or triples and that lasts up to an hour of smoking and reloading

7. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

It can go from 10 min to a hour and a half

8. phoenix88

phoenix88 Member

I can remember times when we would start a session, and after a while people are like, whoa, time to get out of here. And it's a couple of hours later. Sessions where in a sauna at night time, so you can really judge the time.

9. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

alone, 15 -20 minutes, maybe a half hour to 45 if Im slow. But when Im wit my best friends we tend to blaze all night.

10. crashandburn

crashandburn Member

Seriously, any other time I'm just mediocre at playing Halo, but get me all nice and buzzed, and I'll be kicking ass at Legendary.

My sessions: anywhere from 20 mins - 4 hours easily, depends on where we are, if we're pressed for time etc.

11. TresBizzare420

TresBizzare420 Member

As long as necissary to get the job done right. Usually from 10 minutes to an hour depending on what else is going on or needs to get done.

12. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

10-20 minutes. Unless I'm trying to get super fucking ripped a bowl or two is all it takes.

13. LooLoo

LooLoo Member

When at Uni we tend to smoke steadily from about 7 or 8 pm through to 2 or 3 am...