How long do your highs last?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Becknudefck, May 14, 2004.

1. Becknudefck

Becknudefck Senior Member

Whenever i smoke, which usually will be from 1/4 to 1/2 a gram, my highs never last long. Maybe and hour and a half and this really sucks. How long does it usually last?

2. john_the_pothead

john_the_pothead Member

i usually smoke about 1/8 oz or so, and they last almost 3 hours

but ive just started smoking again in the last two months, after about a year off ( i got caught by the 'rents)

3. Becknudefck

im starting to think i need

A. a real piece not tin foil or an apple

B. I need to buy stronger stuff again..like dro of purple haze

4. *Anne85*

*Anne85* Member

yeah, definately ditch the tin foil...

5. john_the_pothead

john_the_pothead Member

try smoking the whole gram...and yeah foilies suck, if there's a head shop around you you can probably get a little bong for like 15 bucks or a good peice for about the same price...

why do you stop at 1/4 to 1/2 gram?

6. Becknudefck

i a light weight. and yes i found my brothers pipe! but next time im near a shop hes gonna buy me a piece. usually only that much b/c i only have a gram and want it to last more than a day. last time i smoked a gram i was really fucked up and i never had a better nights sleep:)

7. john_the_pothead

john_the_pothead Member

do you smoke with people, or do you smoke by yourself... I enjoy being around a lot of people when I'm high, and i seem to stay fucked up longer...

usually my friends and I all pitch in money once a week and buy 1/2 and ounce or an ounce, and we get really fucked up and crash somewhere where there's no adults...i.e. friends apartments, camping out, parents out of town, so I can be very open about being high, and this seems to keep me high for some reason...

i reccomend having you and your friends pitch in and smoke together; weed's cheaper in bulk

8. Becknudefck

thats what i do. but i had to find new friends cause my other ones decided to hate me for what i do and listen to and wear and the list goes on. but yea we all pitch in and then it lasts but when im alone or doing it before school it doesnt last long.

9. Ediction421

Ediction421 Member

For the past two years it seems all I buy are those little ass pyrex pipes for like $10-15... It's just the most effecient piece for me to have right now, small, light-weight, cheap, easy to conceal or sneak-a-toke...

10. Cosmo4

Cosmo4 Member

I got my cheap glass spoon for $12..I mean it's nothing special, but it gets the job done a lot better than tin foil or homemade bongs!

11. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

dont be so attatched to the high. coming down is apart of it, dont worry about when the 'high' fades away. your conciousness is still altered, to a certain extent.

enjoy the whole ride!

12. luv2behigh

luv2behigh Member

When I was a newbie my highs would last 3 hours sometimes 3 and a half.
    nowadays when two hours comes around i think im not high anymore but i actually am, so lasts about 2 and a half hours.
    But it all depends on the weed, if i smoked some great weed out of a bong i could definetely be high for four hours.

13. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

Mine last anywhere from 2-4 hours. That's becase im Jesus. And just remember, just cause its dro doesnt mean its good. Some people suck at growing hydro.

14. WaitingForTheSun

WaitingForTheSun Member

My highs are always different. I've had them last for about 3 hours and then some last for only like an hour. Oh, and whoever mentioned using tin foil, err, isn't that poisenous? The fumes from it, i mean? .

15. Marley-Sunshine

Marley-Sunshine Member

I get really high for anywhere from 1-3 hours, and then I'm just chillin' for a few more hours, and then there's the afterglow. It lasts into the next day for me usually.

16. maryjaneguitargurl

maryjaneguitargurl I am just like you.

I dont really know cause i smoke all night then i go to bed

17. NaturaAtraSpiritus

NaturaAtraSpiritus Member

Depends on the weed usually 2-5 hours.

18. Exquisitely Flawed

Exquisitely Flawed Member

I've always wondered that and been dead set on recording the time that I get stoned at and the time it stops but I always get too stoned and forget. :(

19. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

If I smoke one bowl the high last for about 3-4hours, the 4th hour I am usually just little bit buzzed though.

20. Gravity

Gravity #winning

My highs usually last about 1-2 at the most.