How is your present relationship going?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Hari, Apr 2, 2007.

1. Hari

Hari Art thou Art

ownwords.....

2. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

blissfully.

3. Boogabaah

Boogabaah I am not here

just peachy.. now that most the "bugs" are worked out

4. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

i'm in no relationship. i'm happy as can be

5. hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy Sugar and Spice

I couldn't really ask for more. My husband is a wonderful man, he's my best friend, and I love him with all my heart.

6. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Well, the cows don't seem to complain too much, I feed them carrots.

7. Allonym

Allonym cheesecake slut

most fablous, but its still exceptionaslly new

8. KozmicBlue

KozmicBlue Senior Member

It's so new still that it's hard to say but for now things are going really well.

9. CrucifiedDreams

CrucifiedDreams Members

Relationships? What are those?

10. mynameiskc

wow, ours is on april 14th. it's our sixth married, seventh our eigth together. i don't remember.

11. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Member

Fucking Delightful.

12. ruski

ruski Senior Member

better than anything i could have hoped for

13. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

Pretty friggin' sweet, that's how mine is. I never thought I could be with someone for so long and not get bored.

14. mynameiskc

well, now that i have a strap-on, my starting my period today isn't going to put a dent in our sexlife. i'm sure dave will be happy when i explain. after all, he says buttsex doesn't hurt that bad, so he'll be game to prove it, after all his nagging all this time. what's good for the goose...

15. we are a lot alike when it comes to relationships I think.. I have never had a relationship besides this one that lasted longer than 3 months (consecutively) and there were only 1 or 2 of those.. And my bf and I have been together for over 4 years.

anyways, it's going pretty well. [​IMG]

16. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Member

That is the hottest thing you have ever posted. :drool:

17. wastingthedawn

wastingthedawn *~Pure Light~*

am so glad I'm not in one at the moment, very very randy though.

18. mynameiskc

i thought you'd enjoy that. it was a bit over the top.

19. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

It's still too new to say. We dated for a few weeks and then I got busy with work and ignored him and now we're seeing each other again. I don't think he's serious boyfriend material though and I haven't let him down my pants yet. A month and no flowers yet...no thanks. I should have kept on ignoring him!
    I was seriously crushing on another guy. Was so excited about going out with him and then he told me he possibley had gotten a girl pregnant 9 months earlier...bummer for me. We were having some great conversations. I thought I had found my next serious relationship. Hope everything works out for him. Ah well...ya win some, ya lose some;right?
    I think I'm going to stick to being single, train for my marathon this August and keep working my ass off at my new job so they might foot the bill for my masters to keep me there afterwards. Sometimes I can't believe what a high quality person I am becoming and I am so in love with myself I don't feel like I 'need' a boyfriend anymore after always having one since I was 17 until this past November. Breaks and me time are a good thing!

20. mitten_kitten

mitten_kitten daisymae

We're still nauseatingly happy after 12 years. :D