How is the Thai...

Discussion in 'Thailand' started by Orsino2, Apr 13, 2006.

1. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

How is the Thai Stick out there? It good? :eek: I hope the thai stick is good. I'm going to go have some dankness myself. Anybody in Thailand like thai stick....

I loved that book/movie The Beach, too. That was shot in Thailand... Koh Sumui and all.

2. bbudd

bbudd Member

Take it from someone who lives in thailand-WATCH YOUR ASS-the general laws here have become VERY heavy-have a couple friends in jail here now(8 & 6 years for small amounts)and the conditions are rather unpleasant.That being said-IF you stay in the tourist areas in the south(most island getaways) theres lots of good smoke to be had-from lacal thai sativas to heavy indica crosses.Just make sure your not carrying outside and if a cop does bust ya -pay him off-you can usually get off with a decent bribe but if you wait and other cops get involved the cost really increases fast.Have fun-you'll love it but take care.Try the islands on the other side as well-from bangkok take bus to Trat and ferry boat to Koh Chiang or Koh Mak-folks are very mellow there

3. Peterness

Peterness Member

Warning about this;

Near the Lao-Thai borders , especially the one near Pakse (South Lao) don't under any circumstances carry pot with you on the buses...Saw a girl get busted just across the border in Thailand , they had sniffer dogs and were checking everybody rigourously before getting on the bus to bangkok, they eventually found over a ounce on her and took her away...God knows what happened to her. She was incredibly stupid since the bag probably only cost her 2$ in Lao but I don't see how the nightmare punishment of a Thai jail fits the 'crime'. No one deserves that.

To be honest I wouldn't bother going anywhere near drugs in Thailand full stop, it's just not worth it...Besides you shouldnt feel the need too if you keep occupied.

4. .Hannah.

.Hannah. Member

Thailand is easily a drug stopover because of its location in the middle of southeast asia. I disagree that "no one deserves that" - if they let up on their laws and the definition of "crime", the place would be in worse shape than it is now.

Idiotic foreigners with zero sense think they can hop the ferry/plane/border like they do in America. And frankly, by now, Thailand is so notorious for its drug trafficking laws that NO ONE should be so dense as to take the risk.

5. fountains of nay

fountains of nay Planet Nayhem!

When I was in Thailand, the weed was pretty strong and I hardly needed to smoke much. Plus the heat etc made me feel stoned anyway.

6. chickenchoker

chickenchoker Member

Hello all - I'm staying on the island of phuket until march or april. I have been having a really hard time finding smoke here. Can anyone recomend a beach or particular type of establishment to help me out a little bit. I'm staying in Chalong towards the southern end of the island and only have a motorbike for transportation. I have a friend showing up on the 4th though and it would be nice to meet him with a drink and a smoke. I was planning on staying until April, but Cambodia sounds like it may be more my pace. Thanks for any help - cc

7. bubbler211

bubbler211 Member

just 2 words about being out of your hood "midnight Express"

8. Olympic-Bullshitter

Olympic-Bullshitter Banned

Falling coconuts kill more people than sharks do each year.

9. vietnam travel

vietnam travel Member

Oh, Really? I don't want to be hurted by coconuts. :(

10. kasi

kasi Member

I think its good that Thailand is strict country and norms of life is there and every person is sensible and behave good to the visitor and i also agree on it that implement on the rules is good thing...