How intense are trips?

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by Felly, Mar 12, 2008.

1. Felly

Felly Member

I just want to know how intense trips are? Are you still aware of your soroundings and in a sensible state of mind or are in in a totaly different place than you think you are and think you can fly or something?

I've taken Ketamene and that's pretty intense but you know you can't fly. How do they compare?

2. vibra

vibra Member

Trips can be very intense emotionally, visually and philosophically. You will get new perspectives on reality, but you will still be in this reality. Hallucinations won’t take you to another world and you will still have a basic sense of real and unreal.
    If you take a very high dose you may lose the connection to this reality, but at that point you won’t be able to jump out of a window because you won’t be able to walk.

Take a small dose the first time.

3. 3xi

3xi Senior Member

anyone who thinks that they can fly without wings or a broomstick is an idiot.

but seriously, lsd will bring you to a totally different place than you are used to but with my experience and most everyone i know who has tried it, lsd brings you to a place where you are less likely to hurt yourself or anyone for that matter. you are not going to do something incredibly stupid unless you are incredibly stupid. it is far more likely that you will do something completely out of character and stupid drinking alcohol and lsd is nothing like alcohol.

is lsd comparable to K? maybe - lsd is closer to K than it is to booze.

if lsd really did make people think that they could fly it would be front page news in every city - it's not!

when i am tripping i believe that i can communicate without speaking, with telepathy. although many people would think i am crazy it is not at all dangerous to believe such things.

if you are tripping and you think you can fly - take off from level ground and not the edge of a building. common sense people.

4. rygoody

rygoody Senior Member

they are... just intense enough

5. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

they can be very intence, imagine every cloud turning into a dragon then breathing fire from the sky all around you..u can experience alot of crazy things

never met any1 who tried flying bu t have known a couple who fell ouytta trees or jumped off bridges then cause they survived decided they were gods or immortal or have other crazy effects that were persistent

the only time i ever thought i could fly was from alcahol and hash oil...and it wasnt so much about flying as it was thinking if i dropped 10 stories off a roof and was able to land on some guys shoulders in the parking lot below i could win a $10 bet
    i almost did it too

6. ConCat

ConCat Member

seriously if people kill themselvs on acid its totaly their fault for being dumb.

7. rygoody

rygoody Senior Member

that sounds pretty normal to me

8. Peter Popper

Peter Popper Tripper

extremely intense. intense enough to unduce flashbacks. to naturally get flashbacks you have to be in a fucking WW2 or vietnam and see some fucked up things, so yeah, it is intense.

there was one time i felt like i could walk infront of a truck. it was a scarily amazing feeling. i never did it. but sure felt i could.

you can hallucinate sooo much that the road is curling and the trees are cascading around your car, and your best friend driving next to you is a fucking cartoon character that has resemberlance to some child hood memory. its all just so crazy.

9. CautiousTripper

CautiousTripper Member

Depends on how much you take. Personally I wouldn't even go past 2 hits. Anything past that, well good luck!

10. jack123456789

jack123456789 Member

I agree entirely i can have mental conversation with my friends who are on about the same does (around 500ug) it is certianly not crazy