How important is penis size for a bottom?

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by Jinn334, Apr 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jinn334

Jinn334 Banned

I have a very small penis, and it's one of the reasons I have avoided any kind of relationship. Topping is basically impossible for me, but I wouldn't mind being a bottom. I'm just wondering if size would still be an issue in this case.

Thank you.

Rocket73 and SaFari2112 like this.
  2. meridianwest

meridianwest Senior Member

yes, it does matter. but the man attached to it matters more.

SaFari2112 likes this.
  3. Jinn334

Jinn334 Banned

Why? If the other person isn't going to do anything with it, why does size matter?

4. KewlDewd66

KewlDewd66 Member

This really boils down to a person involved. There are some tops who would reason that they could not care less about the cock size of their bottoms. For them, this is simply immaterial. They are there to fuck a dude, and that's all that matters.

The other tops do NOT share this view. Some tops are versatile, and would want to suck dick or be fucked themselves. A very small bottom would is probably not even adequate in their judgement...

Some tops find it a huge ego boost to top a big-dicked dude. The reasoning is that a big dicked dude could be also topping if he wanted to, but he is bottoming for me, hence he really finds me very hottt. This logic may very well be flawed but we are not talking logic here, are we?

Look for a TOTAL top who does not mind fucking a small-dicked dude:).

KD

TheMadamee and SaFari2112 like this.
  5. PiscesCub

PiscesCub Member

I think it does depend on what you would consider small. When I think small, I think short. Short ones just don't go in right, and can be a real pain in the ass. Pardon the pun. Thickness, however, can cause problems if they are too thick.

6. Jinn334

Jinn334 Banned

2.5 inches.

7. JimInPhila

JimInPhila Member

Yeah, size matters to me. I prefer smaller sized guys.
    I'm no good at deep throating and I don't bottom, so I'm kinda limited to the short ones.
    Of course, short and fat can be fun as long as I done have sore jaws 3 days later.

8. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Some bottoms prefer smaller dicks. Big ones can sometimes do damage and miss the prostate, which is the target for male orgasm. 2.5 in is usually adequate for that purpose.

9. kurona

kurona Member

Im not gay but i like taking it there a lot.

To me, limiting this to 'sex matters', yes it does. Im not a bj type, I like being nailed. Theres a lot of positions you can do with a longer one, which can be hard if its too tiny or not as enjoyable. the feeling is a lot better too. I have encountered one where its too big, and it reallllly hurt like oh my god that was pain! I dont even know what freakin organ he's hitting whoahaohawhaohaaa but oh god...

3-4 inches would be small for me. 5 soso. I prefer 6-8. more than 9+ is too much.

10. teddyboi

teddyboi Visitor

a bottom should still have a good size cock, when i am topping i love j/o the guy i am fucking, need a good handle to grab!!

11. zapbran

zapbran Guest

There are plenty of guys out there who have a fetish for small dicks... just saying there is someone out there for you. Everyone is different and some guys focus more on the man.

12. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

consider yourself a great starter dick. a bottom virgin might be intimidated by an 8 incher, or not ready for the challenge. you would be perfect to get such a man into the game.

13. NutsForBalls

NutsForBalls Newbie

Penis size definitely holds much importance, but I think us bottoms all like different size dicks. Many are size queens, but there are some bottoms who prefer smaller dicks. I am not crazy about small dicks, but also don't need large dicks either. My husband is thick and about 7.5" and I think his dick is heaven on Earth!

Nakednudist likes this.
  14. Escierto

Escierto Members

I am a bottom for transgender women. The first woman who ever fucked me had a 4 inch cock when hard, but that girl could really fuck. The first time she fucked me, she had her orgasm but then stayed in my ass and told me she could cum again. After a minute or two she gets hard and cums in my ass again.

Later that night she fucked me three more times and I was in heaven. The only time I wished her cock was bigger was when I was sitting on it - but I certainly never told her. In fact I always complimented her on what a good fucker she was.

My girlfriend is much bigger, about seven and a half inches, but she doesn’t have the same sexual energy as the first girl. However I adore her and that makes a difference. When she fucks me and cums in my ass, my life is complete.

BoyToy69 and SaFari2112 like this.
  15. FredBrice

FredBrice Members

Personalty I prefer, a clean smooth or a well timed cock, within the normal ranges of sizes, for me size does nor really matter. Sometimes a big cock is nice, since I enjoy deep throat, a big cock and most all small cocks, are also nice. More important it is what we plan do together and the man attitude attached to the cock matters more.

Happy Guy and JeffT like this.
  16. Styx

Styx Members

Smaller cocks still feel good, they just don't dig as deep :p
    I bottomed for a trans girl a few times who has 8" and a nice thick girth. The first couple times was great but the last time...she fucked me deep and hard with every stroke and every time she hit bottom was painful. I was definitely sore for a couple days after.

7" is perfect for my ass...and the thicker the better.

17. SaFari2112

SaFari2112 Members

I have had 4" and 8" cocks they all feel great to me.

18. Tinyman

Tinyman Newbie

I have a 2” hard cock and I became panty wearing bottom because I got tired of being laughed at by women and other guys because I am so small. I am 60 years old and still alone because of my smallness, so I feel for any small guys out there

SaFari2112 likes this.
  19. John Wigham

John Wigham Newbie

Being a bit of a slut I've had hundreds of penises up my bottom. There have been quite a few times when I've had to refuse a guy because his penis was too big in length or girth. I think the girth's more of an issue than the length, just because of the pain of the anus being stretched more than it's accustomed to. I guess I've never wanted to expand my anus beyond a certain point, so I do have a limit. I guess the ideal penis for me is about eight inches but narrow in girth. That gives the satisfaction of being deeply penetrated without excessive pain.

I've never refused an offer from a guy with a small penis. You get a different kind of pleasure from small penises. Sure, you don't get that satisfying feeling of being filled deep in the rectum. What you do get is a lot of intense stimulation, either on the outside of the anus or just inside. This can be really exquisite and can easily lead to orgasm. If you've never had your ass fucked by a guy with a small penis, I'd definitely recommend trying it out.

20. Melancholyfornostalgia

Melancholyfornostalgia Members

I dunno I fuck my bottom and enjoy his cock regardless of size it’s almost pointless to me

SaFari2112 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.