How important are your testicles when you masturbate?

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by Highpowererot, Apr 11, 2018.

1. Highpowererot

Highpowererot Members

As I get older, I have found that my testicles have become a very important part of my masturbation sessions. My usual approach is to begin such sessions by lying on my back in bed with my knees bent and my feet flat on the sheets. I then very gently touch the inside of my thighs with my fingertips and slowly move them closer and closer to my scrotum. I love the feeling when my fingers first make contact with the sides of my testicles.

I continue to stimulate that area for a while before moving on to very gently caress my entire scrotum. I love the feeling as my fingers barely make contact with the soft skin. By this time I usually have a nice erection and I just enjoy the feeling of touching myself while I fantasize about something that turns me on.

Often I bring my knees up to my chest and caress my testicles from underneath. This position allows me to move my fingers up and down the sides of my scrotum which feels amazingly different. Sometimes I decide to pull my cheeks apart to fully expose my anus. I don’t usually touch it, but I often fantasize about displaying myself so vulnerably to a female authority figure like a nurse or a mature teacher. (I guess I have a submissive streak).

When the time is right, I move on to my penis. My usual technique is to use both hands and stroke alternately down my shaft, away from my body, making particular contact with the underside of my glans. After a while I switch to shorter strokes with my right hand so I can use the other one to continue massaging my testicles. I take my time, alternating between these techniques and allowing the excitement to build as I continue stroking. I often think about someone watching me as I masturbate. I savor the edge as it approaches and teeter there as long as I can before I can no longer resist. My favorite part is the few seconds that occur when ejaculation is inevitable, but has not yet occurred. If there is a heaven, that moment is where I will spend eternity.

What has changed for me as I have gotten older is the importance my testicles play in the overall experience. My wife knows exactly how to caress me there when I masturbate for her, and it has become increasingly exciting for me. I am curious to know if others have had similar experiences.

2. Goander

Goander Members

I find myself pushing down on mine as I stroke upwards. Also very nice to be teased with the wife's nails.

badrabbit and Highpowererot like this.
  3. JudeLawless

JudeLawless Members

Very important. I love to play with my balls while I masturbate

4. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

I don't touch my testicles when I masturbate. That could be because I injured them when young and couldn't stand to handle them for a while. I just never went back to fondling them when jacking off.

5. Bryce

Bryce A nut busting poster is a happy poster!

It depends on how I’m doing it. If I’m laying on my back (in bed) then I will usually play with my balls and pull on my sack when I’m jacking off. Don’t know why, but it feels really good to do so. But if I’m standing up (in the shower or at the toilet), then I’m usually just stroking my dick until I cum.

6. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Balls are very important masturbation accessories - nothing crazy, but some light squeezing and rubbing with my left hand feels great, while the right does the heavy lifting..... The thing with me is that my balls usually pull up tight when I'm hard and excited so I have to tug them down a bit - maybe a cock ring would be helpful?

7. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

Yeah -- especially when I start to cum, mine pull up hard & tight against the base of my erupting dick.

8. I love to squeeze my balls when I cum it make me cum harder

Eclass likes this.
  9. flasexwriter

flasexwriter Members

A tongue on the balls is nice too...

10. Eclass

Eclass I love to stroke

I massage them at times during masturbation, then grip them lightly when I cum, it feels great!!!

bigredinmass likes this.
  11. Fred64

Fred64 Members

I always massage and play with them now when I masturbate, but I didn’t used to. But I always do now, I also enjoy slapping them and using icy hot on them.

JessWithCurves likes this.
  12. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

SOmetimes I cup my other hand around them, but other than that - not much.
    I think I have more sensitive balls than most men, as in pain sensitive. Even a small amount of pressure is uncomfortable.

13. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

My wife caresses them and gently slides her finger nails under them to tease my "taint" while stroking...I love it...then she'll take my load in her mouth. She loves my cum.