How i got the greatest trip u could have on weed alone

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by STeReOTyPic_BC_STONE, Jun 3, 2004.

1. STeReOTyPic_BC_STONE

STeReOTyPic_BC_STONE Member

Being highs fun but every now and then i want a different enviroment then my typical loud music, black light, bedroom sessions. So since my parents left for the week and im home alone ive been smoking for a bout 48hrs now. tonight i decided to get comfortable so i put on a swimsuit and my aviators and turned my bath on real hot and i filled it. turned the fan on. then i put my blcklight into the bathroom socket and i brought a cd player into the room and turned it on real loud to a collection of songs by led zepplin, black sabbath ,ect. then i turned the blacklight on and blazed 7 or 8 bowls out of my minibong. the water was terribly hot nut i didnt care. then after i put the bong away and relaxed for a minte i kicked the switch to put me shower on above spraying cold water all around me. the combination of, the radically different water temperature mixed with the feeling of floating in water and the lights and the heavy bass music is intense. Now that im dry im typing this listing to the same sublime song "scarlet begonias" on my mp3 player as my computer but theres like a 2 second time difference. very cool.

2. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

Sounds awsome man. I havent had pot in a day and Im fuckin dieing here. Hopefully I can get some money on the weekend.

3. cauan

cauan Member

[size=+2]That's fuckin' awesome.[/size]

4. 7leafclover

7leafclover Member

Good Stuff...

5. Watching The Wheels

Watching The Wheels Guest

Dude fucking sick, rock on!

6. PsyChOStaLk3r

PsyChOStaLk3r Member

That is so weird becuase i have tried that before but i didn't mean to do it, i was chillen in the bathtub high once, and i had my msuic blasting, and all of a sudden my shower went on and i started to freak out! and then i realized it felt reallly trippy!!!

7. AbStRAct_HuNny

AbStRAct_HuNny Member

ya i've had a high bath before. it is quite nice except when i first went in it was hotter then a mofo and i still went in and i felt like passing out...lol. luckily i didnt and realized i can just add cold water:sunglasse. i didint think about shower head or music...man it prob woulda been way better. ah well, next time!

8. reef

reef Member

sounds pretty chill.

i like to rip my bong in my spa in the backyard at night when the parents are asleep.

9. STeReOTyPic_BC_STONE

STeReOTyPic_BC_STONE Member

ya the music thing was planned but i didnt mean to turn the shower on, it was cool tho