How free should free speech be ?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Duncan, May 31, 2004.

1. Samhain

Samhain Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

as you wish

i send you light and blessings

S

2. bird_migration

bird_migration ~

I prefer it if you send me money.

3. DazedAndConfused

DazedAndConfused Guest

I'm sorry, but I might be on the wrong site but i thought this was to DICUSS not to argue and to be short with anyone. If you don't like someone, big effin deal... it's a website not a debate! We all have our own opinions and ideas why can't we share them and listen to one another... instead of being hard headed and not wanting to understand the fact that everyone isn't like you!
    If that was mean, I'm sorry but it had to be said.

4. DazedAndConfused

DazedAndConfused Guest

Good Point

5. DazedAndConfused

DazedAndConfused Guest

Why is everyone so short with eachother? People are acting like they have all of this anger built up inside of them and they have to let it out on people who have an opinion! If you actually listen to the people it might make sense and you can become a better person that way. I don't know maybe I am just babbling.
    One love,
    Dazed and Confused

6. MeatWagon499

MeatWagon499 Senior Member

fucking get over it! and if you cant do that, theres a red box with an 'x' in it on the top right corner of your screen, yea see it, now if you click it the evil evil avatar will disappear.

seriously, get over it, dont look at it or something. alot of things offend me but I respect peoples right of free speech, even in the extremes. im really against nazism and I hang out with this pro-nazi kid at school all the time, its his thing, he knows I hate nazi's but i'd never hurt one unless they did something rascist or threaten to kick someones ass over race, etc.

7. DazedAndConfused

DazedAndConfused Guest

Good Point...That is what I was talking about.... EVERYONE was being so short with another one because they weren't all the same.