How far is TOO far for you?

Discussion in 'Body Modification' started by lynzxx, Oct 11, 2013.

1. Shin Sir

Shin Sir Member

I would say scarring is too far for me. Way overboard. I use to say face/head tats are unacceptable too, but now I can appreciate them.

2. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

when you can't tell the person is a human anymore it's too far;)

3. paulus

paulus Member

Some years ago I had a pierced nipple, pierced eyebrow and cartilage/upper ear piercings. I had trouble with all of them. The ears never fully healed in 2 years. The nipple frequently flared with infection and the eyebrow grew out twice!
    I'd have liked more hardcore piercings. A PA is still a possibility but I'd need a circumcision first and that has been getting discussed recently, so you never know.

A couple of years ago I had a small tattoo (my significant other's nick name) very low on my pubic bone. I wear extreme, custom sun/swimwear on holiday so it gets seen and turns heads!
    The better half recently asked if I'd be getting any more as she just got a foot tattoo. I would like more ink, MUCH more ink but right now I'd like something radical.
    I said that if I did have another it would be one I can't hide and would be very visible. "Like what?" she asked. We'll I already have a radical haircut. Shaved bald high all round the back and sides and just left to grow long on top. So I'd love a tattoo on the sides of my head. large and colourful starting at my temple, curving over and round the back of my ears and finishing down my neck. So even if I grow my hair something will be visible.

I've seen loads of great examples on the web and shown her the pictures. She's not keen.

Perhaps I'm going to have to start on my shoulders or back and make my way up!

1 person likes this.
  4. questionexist-ing

questionexist-ing Banned

I'm the same way:) No genital piercings for me either ahah.

5. theacidpulp

theacidpulp Member

I'm personally happy with my little nose ring and minimalist tats, but I do find more extensive tattooing/piercing on women absolutely irresistible.

6. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  7. paulus

paulus Member

I'd not have gone for the implants myself, but the rest is perfectly reasonable.

I love the facial tattoos and if I was young, free and single I'd like some of that too.

I doubt she intended to go so far when she started. They do say it's a journey. Some travel further than others!

8. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

She probably started out very pretty... went down hill from there.

9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I would not feed that.

1 person likes this.
  10. deleted

deleted Visitor

looks like its already been fed after midnight..

11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Well I'd hide all of my food then.

That's way overboard imo. I don't mind the odd piercing and tattoo even many tattoos if they're nice but that... just no way..... I actually find it offensive because I don't like the feeling I get when looking at it. Makes me ill and offended.

12. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

13. Gongshaman

Gongshaman Modus Lascivious

[​IMG]

14. PaullyNormous

PaullyNormous Members

You know those African tribes that have the big lip piercings that are dinner plate sized and earlobes you could step through? Yeah, that shit. Way too far.

15. theacidpulp

theacidpulp Member

i agree. this girl would be very pretty without the injections, to me, i'm aware my opinions are subjective. i'm sure she has some men who drool over her. probably quite a few, actually

16. reggie88

reggie88 Members

It's as personal as it can be! For me I wan't a huge brain with electricity shooting all over to show my Epilepsy, And many other Tatts steming from the brain!!!
    As far as piercings go when I went my seperate ways with my then witfe, The PA came of!!!!

17. MidlandsBarefooter

MidlandsBarefooter Members

I can be quite extreme but I won't get my Face Tattooed ever, My Hands, Neck and Ears, I'm still undecided on. As for piercings I'd consider having my ears stretched a little but no more than 20mm. I also could never get my nipples pierced, I personally think it looks gross but not judging anyone else. I believe should make there bodies however they want to look.

18. Shale

Shale ~

Is there a correlation between piercing your ear with a needle and having a motorcycle.

In 1973, I did a road trip on a Honda CB450 and also pierced my left ear with a sewing needle.

19. Pengu

Pengu Members

The only thing I have done is my ears pierced.
    I'd like to get a few more piercings on my ears tho.
    And I do like tho thought of having a tattoo. Maybe 2 tops.

As for anything else, I would mind getting my Betty button pierced.
    That's as far as I'd go personally tho.

20. naturegirl1

naturegirl1 Member

getting my ears pierced when i was a teenager was a mild form of rebellion as far as I was concerned, but the memory of the pain still haunts me! for that reason I would not consider any other form of piercing. However, I have to admit that I was fascinated by a labia piercing I saw on a girl in a spa a few years back, just a simple gold ring through one side, I actually though it looked quite nice, not at all tacky. Still wouldn't get one though.....