How far do you want to go embarrassing confessions

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by tlove, Jun 23, 2010.

1. tlove

tlove Member

My intimate experiences sometimes leaves me feeling pretty weird.

2. dwick91

dwick91 Member

what do you mean by it makes u feel weird after sex?

3. Joanne T Watters

Joanne T Watters Members

Being a lifelong cross dresser, my wife said I should go to work on Halloween as a woman, she said she would help with my makeup & hair, I agreed. The night before, my wife took me out to get acrylic nails applied then after a hot bubble bath, my wife put my shoulder length hair up in rollers for the night. The next day my wife gave me a pair of panties, bra & pantyhose to put on, she glued a pair of fake breasts onto my chest then put me in a corset which she tightened very tight. She then gave me a white silk blouse & a grey mini skirt to wear. She then sat me down at her makeup table, after looking me over, she said she had to trim up my eyebrows a little, it seemed like she was taking all the hairs out of my head. She started doing my makeup & it took all of two hours before she was done, she would not let me look in a mirror until she was completely finished. She then put a silver ankle bracelet on me, five, silver bangle bracelets, a silver cross, necklace & a black & silver watch, she then started removing the curlers. She all of a sudden stopped taking out the curlers, wait a minute she said, I got just the thing to put your look over the top, hold on for one minute, she got up & left the room, she returned a few seconds later. Now just relax she told me as she grabbed my ear lobe, I felt a pain in my ear, what are you doing I asked, piercing your ears she said just then I felt a pain in my other ear, there, all done she said & continued removing my curlers. She brushed out my hair then sprayed it with hair spray, she then put large, silver, over size hoop earrings into my new holes in my ears, she then sprayed me with perfume then handed me a grey purse with a shoulder strap. She then gave me a pair of grey, four inch, open toed heels to put on, she stood me up & led me to a mirror, I couldn't believe my eyes, I looked like a truly beautiful woman, my eyebrows were nothing more then thin arched lines & I couldn't believe how much I liked the feeling of my earrings swinging from my ears. My said she would drive me to work, she pulled up in front of the store & let me out, I loved the sound of my heels on the concrete as I walked to the front doors. I entered the store & decided to look at the dresses & heels since no one knew who I was yet. I fell in love with a blue, long sleeve, velvet, mini dress, I took it to the dressing room & tried it on, after seeing the dress on me, I just had to buy it. I took it to the register where the girl working there knew me & my wife, I acted as feminine as I could & our friend didn't have a clue that the woman buying the dress was really a man. I took the bag with my dress in it & put it in my locker, from there I went to the break room, I was getting a lot of looks from my co workers because they didn't know who this new girl was, finally the shift leader came over to me & asked me if this was my first day, in my best feminine voice I said no, I have worked here for a while, she stared at me with a confused look on her face, that's when I said, don't you know who I am ? it's me, John, from gardening, just about all of the girls couldn't believe it was me, they were telling me how pretty I was, one of the girls said, there is no way you just dressed up today, you had to have dressed up a lot before today, I mean look at you, you have pierced ears, plucked eyebrows, shaved legs & your nails done, you have dressed up a lot before today, haven't you ? Well, I said, if you must know, yes, I dress as Joanne a lot, I love being a girl, then I was asked if I was gay, don't ask don't tell was my answer to that. After lunch I went to human resources, I asked her what was their policy on transgendered & if there was any way I could start coming to work as Joanne, she told me she would have to look into it & get back to me. I told her that I wouldn't be able to get my nails off for at least two weeks so I was going to come to work as Joanne, she told me until she looks into it I would have to stay home.