How does LSA compare to LSD?

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by imabuildingburning, May 26, 2004.

1. imabuildingburning

imabuildingburning Member

I've done LSD once, and read experiences and stuff on both of them but I still don't really have all that much of an idea of how LSA compares to acid. Thanks...

2. chris

chris Member

well im on LSA right now.. a moderate dose, with 2 hits of weed as well

when im standing and with my family (i was making mac and cheese) i feel every dozen or so seconds, a wave of dizziness/disorientation

when i drift into thought, either it crumbles as its recorded to memory or its logic is crumbled to begin with (verbal thought at least)

when i close my eyes i ALMOST see visuals.. wierd patterns and images in my mind but not vibrant and not fully there

never tried lsd. i want to tho

3. imabuildingburning

imabuildingburning Member

How much LSA did you take? And from what source? Does anyone else have any input?

4. PurpleGel

PurpleGel Senior Member

my simple rule is that if acid is available, do not even consider lsa. an augmentation of that rule is that lsa is the worst psychedelic experience i have ever lived through. i had tried both shrooms and acid several times before and loved them both. then i ate hawaiian baby woodrose seeds in hopes of some cheap lsd-like effects. aside from some horribly wimpy-ass visuals, i felt like i was dying, had sharp pains in the legs every now and then, and felt, over all, nausious and in an intoxicated stupor. the seeds were organic and did not contain any chemical coating. of the two times i have tried lsa, i began with 5 seeds and the second time i consumed 8. the latter was an experience that nearly led me to give up tripping. but, then, i realized that of course it wasn't the tripping, it was the terrible terrible lsa and it's deleterious mind-fucking effects; lsa was the first drug in which i actually experienced a bad, negative trip. i highly recommend LSD as the psychedelic trip of choice - smooth, powerful, and beautiful. shrooms are excellent as well, but with some added nausea and lower-detail visuals. lsa, at least for me, is only a regretful experience and should be avoided.

5. SpringSnow

SpringSnow Member

I think both Hawaian Baby Woodrose and Morning Glory make terrible psychedelics, because the amount of LSA they contain is far outweighed by that of other sedative alkaloids. I have never really 'tripped' on these two seeds, even at high doses (14 gr. of M.G.), but experienced severe nausea and lassitude.

Shrooms are so much better (visually and mentally, plus the body load is not so strong.)

6. sPiNtHeDiSc

sPiNtHeDiSc Member

Yes i can relate...especially those god forsaken leg pains...where the hell did those come from!?! i dont understand all these people that are saying LSA is even remotely enjoyable...

7. PurpleGel

PurpleGel Senior Member

i remember reading somewhere that the sharp leg pain associated with LSA is due to LSA poisoning or some other chemical poisoning. if you get pain supposedly it means you need to stop doing LSA. funny thing tho is that it is a warning for people who have been using the shit habitually for a long time. i've only done it a couple times! doh... i'm still in the dark about the sharp nausiating leg pain.....