how do you stimulate the prostate

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by dave18, Jan 1, 2006.

1. dave18

dave18 Member

Hi peeps this is going to sound realy stupid, but how do you stimulate the prostate to get super orgasms. i kmow you stick your finger in but what then ???

2. Weeble

Weeble Member

I'm not a guy.. so I don't know the exact location of it and exactly how it works but it's not very far in. You can stimulate it a little from the taint and on the inside if you rub up towards your dick.. Apparently you'll feel a little like shock of pleasure when you hit it so it should be easy to go from there.. if you are interested in it, just explore it until you figure out what feels best.

kinked likes this.
  3. dave18

dave18 Member

Cheers weeble, lifew saver again, well i didnt whant to damage my self or anything, but thanks hun

4. Weeble

Weeble Member

I don't think you'll damage anything or there would be a lot of unhappy gay guys.. ;P

5. dave18

dave18 Member

Lol true , good point weeble

6. sun4202001

sun4202001 Member

its not hard to find, just takes a bit getting relaxed enough to enjoy it. go in and up about 2" then crook your finger, like you are telling to someone to "come here". it will be in that area and you will know whne you hit it. relax, breath through it and enjoy, orgasms are nveer the same and your first one will blow you away.

namaste

Si69 likes this.
  7. dave18

dave18 Member

lol, best i be in the house alone then , cheers bud

8. toolmaggot

toolmaggot Nuts Go Here.

Stick your middle finger and thumb in your ass then snap your fingers.

9. kinked

kinked Members

FYI~ I am not gay. This being such a taboo subject you should be discrete with who you share with! That being said .... I do enjoy assplay and prostate massage with my wife and solo from time to time, I am no expert but maybe you could try a toy, such as a buttplug or a smaller diameter vibrating toy, this will give you more control and freedom to explore your pleasure zone! I've used and still use buttplugs. You should start with a plug that is medium sized and firm [5in long or so] and once inserted, I just rock my ass back and forth on it having the toy flick my prostate, I also bounce my ass up and down on it , making the plug hit my 'spot' harder, This is a turn on for me and will generally cause my cock to expel some precum thus keeping my cock slick and along with plenty of lube able to continue stroking myself [be careful not to cum to quickly it may take awhile to get a maximum orgasm]. I did have a vibrating g-spot / anal toy that was very satisfying, the continuous vibrating on my prostate made me cum like never before, the toy was a half an in. diameter with a couple of larger round nubs molded on it and had a slight bend of about 45 degrees about half way down giving me more control of its position and vibrating speed I wish I still had it, It was the ultimate ass toy! Anyway I hope this helps, Take Care -

10. erofant

erofant Members

^^^^^ I'm not gay either. But prostate stimulation is steroids for a guy's orgasm. It'll send waves all over you when you go off. Having something inserted in your butt doesn't make you gay like some folks think. It's WHO you're doing it with. I'm straight and it's a bomb to have your prostate stimulated, either by massage or a prostate vibrator. Prostate vibrators are designed to curve toward the front of the guy's body (navel) when they're inserted in his rear - so it hits his "P-spot".

Try it and your partner will have to peel you off the ceiling.

kinked likes this.