How do you stay productive stoned?

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by hahaha04, Apr 8, 2013.

1. hahaha04

hahaha04 Whatevers Clever

Ok so we all know different types of strains of bud can make you feel more awake, or asleep, head high, body high, and more....

How do you guys stay productive stoned? It depends on a few factors for me.

Today as an example, I have been doing classes at college since 8:30am. I am about finished up for today and have managed to actually stay very on task. I smoked two hits of a little chillum containing some very choice nug indeed.

Well share.

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

depends on the weed I smoke .. regs makes me lazy.. medmar makes me do things..

3. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I don't. If I have to be productive I do that first and get stoned later.

4. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

Me too. I can rarely be productive when I'm stoned.

5. calgirl

calgirl Senior Member

I get stoned so that it'll be more fun to do the stuff I hate. Like errands, and chores. So in that way, I am MORE productive.

6. Asmodean

Yeah where it comes to doing the dirty dishes (which I always spare up to a nice collection) I get stoned too. But with things that need both a deeper concentration and to be done in certain amount of time I better postpone getting stoned or else I postpone the thing I need to do.

7. calgirl

calgirl Senior Member

I can't stay fixed on deeper concentration, and become very indecisive. But being stoned enhances the asthetics of certain errands, and household chores.

8. Asmodean

I agree but to get real technical I do not find myself being productive when doing stuff like washing my dishes or running an errand. When I talk about being productive I guess I mean producing stuff like essays or building or repairing something. And yes, some simple repairs etc. can be done stoned of course :p I have the feeling OP ment it like that as well.

9. calgirl

calgirl Senior Member

Right, if the OP gets stoned only for recreation, then productivity totally contradicts the purpose. If I'm going to be out among a group or crowd, I don't get stoned. I can't hold a conversation.

10. hahaha04

hahaha04 Whatevers Clever

LOL only posted this hour or so ago and ive totally lost motivation to get things done. munched out for a bit, about to smoke a cig, and then im gonna throw some laundry in and stuff.

I think the key is not to lounge around too much, at least with this weed.

11. Manservant Hecubus

Manservant Hecubus Master of Funk and Evil

12. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

most people like to wait and smoke until after there done with chores or going to the store. I feel I get so much more done when I'm high. I cleaned the whole house yesterday and my mom said how nice the house looked when she got home today. if only she knew how I got in the cleaning mood

13. MeatyMushroom

MeatyMushroom Juggle Tings Proppuh

I'm possibly the most useless stoner.. I'm useless even when I'm NOT stoned :p

14. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

I haven't been productive while stoned in years.

I was a very busy stoner throughout highschool, but the older I get (and/or the longer I've smoked) the less fortunate the effects have become.

15. calgirl

calgirl Senior Member

I know what you mean. I only get high once every week or two weeks. Mainly it's because I have to ration what I have left, but also its more enjoyable the less frequent I smoke. Lately I wait until 8pm or so and watch some tv while stoned before I fall asleep around 10:30.

16. deviate

deviate Senior Member

I've never had an issue staying productive. If anything, weed makes me more focused.

17. Comfortablynumb11

Comfortablynumb11 Member

I am usually more productive if I am stoned, or have at least taken a couple hits. Its obviously not as effective as say Adderall for getting a crap load of stuff done in relatively short amount of time...but I actually smoke a bowl in the morning for the purpose of getting going for the day.

I'd ask the question how can one not stay productive if they are stoned....then again I also count things like walking around while stoned with no real destination productive because its excercise and you might find good shortcuts for getting places quicker.

18. Raga_Mala

Raga_Mala Psychedelic Monk

I think marijuana helps me productive. It helps to smoke before mindless but neccessary activity, like housework or exercise.

Weed makes boring shit more bearable!

19. DrewSpeaksTrue

DrewSpeaksTrue Member

I too follow this as a general rule, I hate having my buzz interrupted.:):sunny:

20. Sleeping Caterpillar

Sleeping Caterpillar Members

I'm not productive stoned! I get stoned for the purpose of relaxation!