how do you smoke it

Discussion in 'DMT' started by morrisonforpres, Aug 20, 2007.

1. morrisonforpres

morrisonforpres Member

whats the proper way to smoke dmt crystals ive heard different things. ive heard that you arnt supposed to let the flame hit the crystals or else it will melt and fuck up and ive also heard that you jsut torch the shit out of it. i dont wanna fuck up cuz ive only got a little bit that i got a festival and i have never seen it anywhere else.

2. peacegrow

peacegrow Member

A guy I know does this: sprinkle on parsley or weed so that it doesn't fall through the screen. Put another screen on top to shield the DMT from the lighter. Hold the lighter away (like you said) so the flame doesn't hit the DMT. Tilt the bowl to the side, so that after the crystals melt they don't go down the pipe. If it's a water pipe, remove water so you can get a more steady draw with the flame (no glug glug glug) and to make sure water doesn't filter DMT.
    Draw slowly and don't hit flame to dmt crystals.
    After two hits, just light it up like weed....I think it's okay to hit it with the flame. (you won't see any crystals anymore if all went well because they will have melted into the parsley.)

3. nofx1422

nofx1422 Member

Dont let the flame touch it, even in a meth pipe its quite easy to overheat and burn. If youre using a regular weed pipe put the dmt on top of some pot, and pull the heat from the flame down, but not the flame itself. Itll probably take a couple of tries before you get it right

4. deemster

deemster Member

find a glass pipe maker to blow out a thin walled ball with a 4-5 inch stem and a small hole on the ball where the stem meets, drop your stuff in the hole and use a lighter to boil your crystal. It will start to swirl into smoke so with one finger plug the hole so nothing will escape. I've heard of people making vaporizer's like this out of carved out light bulbs with tubes at the end, though do at your own discretion. I have a friend who prefers to sprinkle some on some herb and role a joint though seems rather wasteful if you ask me. Unless its 5-meo-dmt which seems to handle heat better, If I'm puffin on 5-meo-dmt I make sure to use some cheap mexy herb with it ,becouse without the herb the 5-meo seems to make me a little noxious though with the herb its a smooth " rock the infinate soul " type of high.

5. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

freebase defintaly fucks you up way more than having it on weed.

6. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

A guy I know named SWIM has smoked it any and all ways including coke cans bongs and home made tin crack pipes. Take your pick, it works.

7. Geneity

Geneity self-proclaimed advocate

Make the infamous light bulb vaporizer. I have one sitting in a cabinet somewhere.

8. psyhco_delic

psyhco_delic Member

light bulb with the top knocked off, with a straw cut in half or the tube of a pen the suck the smoke thru. test tubes work as well. or you could just buy a vaporiser

9. 36fuckin5

36fuckin5 Alchemycologist

I always smoke it on top of pot or tobacco. Just use a regular lighter. I've tried to vaporize it in a test tube, but it kind of exploded in it and didn't burn.

10. 420check420

420check420 Member

its hard to vaporize it in a test tube but thats the best way when you get the hang of it.. the flame wont fuck it up though.. what i do is use a glass spoon pipe, like your typical glass weed pipe.. put alot of ashes in the bottom and pack them down with my finger... sprinkle on your dose and then i barely puff the flame down on the crystals and they instantly melt, then i toke.. it works every time, and i never lose any of the liquid, it rests right on the ashes.. dont use weed or parsely or any kinda crap like that.. its just more smoke from other stuff in you, when you can get a hit of pure dmt and get twice the amount in your body in one toke..

11. entables

entables Member

glass pipe with a v in the neck.
    not too many around unless you know how to blow glass, are willing to learn, or personally know a glassblower.
    or the off chance you know an old school psychonaut that has one of these specially made instruments of enlightenment.

pretty much past that you light it like you would other shit in glass pipes like that until it liquifies and obviously creates smoke.....the v is specifically made so the hot liquid won't schorch your throat.

I luckily know a guy who has one though :)

12. Chacer

Chacer Member