how do you percieve yourself superficialy?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by lynsey, May 25, 2004.

1. lynsey

lynsey Banned

Some days i will feel like oh I am hot and others will be like oh my god that guy is looking at me because he can't believe how ugly I am. Why oh why do we women do this to our selfs?

2. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

i think it has something to do with our current position in our fertility cycle. i try not to delve too deeply into it. only on the days that i feel i look like hell, no one's getting any.

3. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

i never ever think that i am hot. somedays i may think that i do not look so bad but never feel i look beautiful. my beauty lies within, but sometimes that is hard to find as well.

as far as will i find my mate.......i sure as hell hope so, but i do down myself so much sometimes, that i do come to the conclusion that noone will ever want me or be attracted to me

4. mynameiskc

marie, i've seen you, i've chatted with you many times; you're not only better looking than me, but have a better attitude and a seriously sexy personality. yet I'VE never had trouble attracting men and women, therefore the whole thing will be cake for you as soon as you start saying to yourself "damned right i'm desireable!"

5. olhippie54

olhippie54 Touch Of Grey Lifetime Supporter

I agree with KC. I think you're very pretty and I want to marry you.

6. BigBong

BigBong Member

hey, its not just girls..

For the most part I think I am lookin pretty good for the day.. But some days.. man.. I think I look like shit! LOL

7. Digital Underpants

Digital Underpants Member

We all should learn to love our inner selves. I wish I would stop comparing myself to others. I am me and that is all i can be. I don't want to live up to some fascist beauty concept. Therefore I refuse makeup and dieting. Just being me is tough. I am mostly a happy person.and secure within myself most days.

8. Ginge

Ginge Ye Olde Member

Hmm. Well, somedays I think I look pretty decent. But other days I feel I look like stank ass. So...I don't know. lol

But I guess most people are like that.

9. olhippie54

olhippie54 Touch Of Grey Lifetime Supporter

I keep comparing myself to Groucho Marx.

Help Me!!!!!

10. lynsey

lynsey Banned

It is just so weird. I mean yesterday at banana republic they had the cutest paisley cropped pants with a hemp like belt thingy attached. I try the on and I think I look like a freakin cow, I mean literally look like a cow. I know in my head I am not a cow, the size tag says I am definitly not a cow, yet I feeel like a cow. BTW-I ordered my vapor broths today.

11. scarlettchasingroses

scarlettchasingroses strawberry tart

cows don't wear pants....

12. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

whats vapor broths???

13. Velouria

Velouria Member

Lynsey I know how you feel! Sometimes I will walk down the hallway at school (well not anymore since today was my last day) and feel like "wow, i'm hot, every guy here is checking me out" and other days I'm all sad and I feel like the ugliest girl ever. Somedays I like my body and sometimes I feel like a cow too. I think that every girl goes through this, even models and stuff.

14. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

im kind of like that, somedays i think i look better than others. but i try not to worry about it, no point in it.

15. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

I look at myself as more intelligent then most of my peers... My peers dont help convince me otherwise too often.

16. mynameiskc

i used to get so bad that i'd want to take a knife to my gut and cut it all off. i never did, obviously, i'm still mostly sane, but i used to hate myself so badly. then i got over it.

17. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

The fact that they do sometimes convince you means absolutely nothing exlucding the thing I am choosing to make of it right NOW. The fact that this is supposedly an ongoing cycle might tell you that the greatest truth lies in your dreams, and furthermore, to be convinced of that, I am admitting my dreams are empty. Any idea how full of myself I am then made to be?

lynsey- I bet your always sexy. However you feel about yourself is all I am able to see through you: for I neither cling to past impressions nr forget as I am realizing right now that Each moment is fresh even when I am completely played out.

18. moon_flower

moon_flower Banned

it's a self-esteem thing, i suppose.

sometimes, i feel dirty or whatever...but not really ugly.

19. beachbum7

beachbum7 Lookin' for any fun

Well, somedays, I think I look (and feel) great, and then, some days - well, the opposite. I think that's just like everyone.

20. alex714

alex714 To the Left

i never think im beauitful, on some days ill feel that i look good but not beautiful. my self image is so twisted that i dont even know how i really look like. i dont really care anymore, i only know to feel this about myself.