How do you masturbate?

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by captain1234, Apr 7, 2007.

1. captain1234

captain1234 Member

What is your favorite way to masturbate

2. toomuch

toomuch Member

Definately the shower sp peacful

3. JessieW

JessieW Member

I usually just lie on my bed and finger myself...

4. killer21165

killer21165 Member

wtf?????

5. ItzJessI3itch

ItzJessI3itch Banned

Toys... and lots of variety in them.

6. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

Anyway that works! I lose interest after like 30 seconds. I just really freaking suck at it man.

7. KrazyKat

KrazyKat Member

That hurts even to think about! [​IMG] I'm not very flexible when I'm hard. Even with my legs while sitting up is about as far down as I can get it before it starts to hurt.

Usually, I use my fingers to masturbate, instead of a tight grip. 2-3 fingertips on the side away from my stomach, along the "seam", with my thumb on the side next to my stomach. Then I just rub up and down until I cum. Sometimes fast, sometimes slow--depends on my mood & whether I want to pleasure myself or just work out frustration. I've tried it a lot of different ways, and that is by far my favorite toy-less method.

8. *Andy*

*Andy* Senior Member

Either on the bed, in the bathroom..sometimes in the bath. I think I came underwater once...pretty random. Umm...sometimes in front of the computer like a sad geek, but who cares! Baggie and mattress is usually pretty good but we have these new beds and it hurts like hell. I also finger my butt quite a lot. It feels great and I want to get used to the feeling of something in my butt for future relationships :tongue: sorry if that was too much info.

9. Pressurecap

Pressurecap Member

Computer, or maybe wherever I can get alone, variety is cool, new places sometimes means new ideas, I almost like it when people sort of know I'm doing it, and then look me in the eye after....like maybe someday they might like to ask about it , or join me. Bout as far as I ever make it with all that.

Guess I'm real brave when I'm alone......

10. StrokeMe

StrokeMe Member

I like alittle variety in my life

11. run2fly

run2fly Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

In bed is best. I can control my fantasies that way. If I masturbate at the computer, I am subjected to the types of fantasies brought on by images other than those of my own creative imagination. Also, the physical position of lying in bed and masturbating is more pleasant, more effective, and more complete.

Second to the bed is this one chair that I also use for meditiaton--but who cares? I use that when I get horny in my room during the daytime and just want to get rid of my cum as fast as possible, and get back to work.

Night-time in bed is for the more elaborate and colorful fantasies. And yes, at the computer I feel like a dumb geek.

12. Alone At Last

Alone At Last Member

None of the above, but sometimes one or more of them.

13. steveintn99

steveintn99 Member

i like masturbating diffrent ways but i like to get on cam and masturbate really makes me horny thinking about someone watching me.

14. Erikhanson1973

Erikhanson1973 Me, Myself, and I

Every morning in the shower [​IMG]

15. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

Try using olive oil - so smooooooooth.

16. WoodRat

WoodRat Banned

With inflatable popsicle sticks!

17. go4it6955

go4it6955 Member

I like to masturbate in various places but and use a number of techniques and toys. The variety keeps me exploring my sexuality. My favorite method is to stroke myself after applying lube.

18. katrina101

katrina101 Member

it depends how horney iam. If im 100% in the mood ill get on the floor (usually bathroom) with finger up myself riding away in all different positions. If im lazy ill settle for stroking in bed.

19. scottyboy8806

scottyboy8806 Member

20. WoodRat

WoodRat Banned

sometimes I'll make sure to find a hole in the wall that doesn't have rats comming out of it.
    This place is falling apart...