How do you manage your acid?

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by Desos, Feb 1, 2009.

1. Desos

Desos Senior Member

What do you usually do with the acid that you obtain? and how much do you usually get?

Do you keep it all for yourself? Do you sell it to close friends that are tripping with you? Do you sell it to friends that aren't tripping with you? Do you sell it off to people who are distant friends?

Do you charge any profit?

2. hawaiiankine

hawaiiankine Senior Member

1) eat it.
    2) as much as feasible
    3) yes
    4) no
    5) no
    6) no
    7) no

3. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I buy as much as I can, and I have only ever given it to people I know for what I paid for it, never made a profit

4. Xora

Xora Member

I try to buy at least a 10 strip, but as much as I can usually ^^
    I usually give it to my friends that I am trripping with, but If they are tripping by them self I charge same price I got it for.

5. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

This, and only if I'm giving a lot away like at a party or something. If I'm just tossing my buddy one or two hits it's on the house.

6. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

Making profit on acid is pretty hard lately, because of the lack of LSD. At least in FL anyways. When it IS around, it's around 20 a hit. Which I still don't understand why people complain about, when they pay 15 for MDMA and have to take 3 or 4 of those, to get an experience that is half the duration, at least.

I guess it's because most people prefer MDMA over LSD...but still, if you like to trip, don't complain about 20 bucks for a whole night of fun...that is just being anal. It's still one of the cheapest drugs around.

7. ad10

ad10 Member

I think the problem most people have is that if it costs 20 a hit and u need to take 3 or 4 of them for a proper trip then it ends up costing a shitload more than mdma.

8. Feelings Of U4ia

If you need to take 3 to 4 hits, you have some SHITTY acid.

9. ad10

ad10 Member

depends on the circumstances really. if im tripping with a group 2 tabs is a good number. On my own or with one other person i like to take the trip to a deeper level in which 3-4 is a good start. One tab of good acid is rarely takes u on a proper psychedelic experience.

If u think that 1 tab is what acid is all about then u really need to try a few more coz there is so much more to it than that.

10. Feelings Of U4ia

I have only ate two hits in a night, and I went far deeper then I ever want to go. My brain is a pussy, haha. I just assumed that an average trip that most kids look for could be acheieved from 1 or 2 hits. I wasn't referring to complete ego-loss intense trips. If you are looking for that kind of experience, you can't put a price on that, IMO.

I should stop assuming though, my bad.

It just seemed crazy when people started flipping out about acid being more then $5 a hit, for such a long lasting experience.

11. ad10

ad10 Member

yeah i can understand that. especially since the cheapest ive ever seen acid was $8 a hit and thought that was a great price lol. still different prices in different countries.

12. Feelings Of U4ia

Well in the US people still consider $5 a hit average, even though acid has been extinct for 3 years in the majority of the US.

Demand + Less product = higher demand. But you guys that live in another country should know that the US has the worse education system out of any place in the entire world.

We spend more on the war against drugs then education (the one thing that supposedly keeps kids away from drugs)

I hate this fucking country. I am ashamed to say I live here most of the time. Now Obama is here to completely ruin the entire country, so I can't wait! Hopefully I get to move before he screws up things completely.

13. Desos

Desos Senior Member

he has barely been president for a few days, how can you even say that?

but anyway ill usually buy a ten strip at a time, and generally not sell any unless the person lets me know prior to getting it. in which case ill usually sell it for what i got it, although for some people i feel like they just arent appreciating this gift i am giving them so ill amp up the price 2-5$ a hit, if i am not very good friends with them. all my friends ill just sell it for what i got it for, and same goes for my friends that i am tripping with. although sometimes ill just give away doses for free to a friend im tripping with. but the problem is my friends already owe me a ton of money so can't do that often