How do you make it yourself?

Discussion in 'Show Your Piece' started by *~*Over*The*Stars*~*, Feb 17, 2005.

1. *~*Over*The*Stars*~*

*~*Over*The*Stars*~* Member

My bowl broke! :eek:

I haven't made a bowl or bong in such a long time. Can anyone tell me how to make a good bowl??

2. Jointman69

Jointman69 High Nigga Pie

how about a bong

www.everyonedoesit.com

go to videos
    select make a bong

used the method and it works great.

3. carsick

carsick Member

i had to make a pipe out of the side of a beer can and role it up

4. Spastic_Monkey

Spastic_Monkey Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

MAke a dent in either a soda can or a beer can, stab holes in it with a safety pin, put the bud on top of the dent, and smoke away :)

5. Tokin2Creedence

Tokin2Creedence Member

Smoking out of Aluminum cans isn't good to do on a regular basis.

Try the same method, yet with a plastic bottle.

6. InFlames420

InFlames420 Member

I make my own bongs by buying a glass vase and drilling a hole for a slider w/ a glass drill. I use a brass stem that I tape to either a clay or aluminum foil bowl. If you either can't make a slider or don't want one you can seal the holes with plumber's putty. For a bowl just roll some foil loosely around a pen , crush the foil down the length of the pen, besides one end. Shape that end into a bowl, pop a screen in the bitch and ur done. takes like 30 seconds

7. PokeSmot

PokeSmot Member

Ok ive said this a few times before but here goes again

• You will need:
    • 2 Liter Soda Bottle
    • Scissors
    • Duct tape of some sort, who gives a shit what color, brand, etc..juust make sure you got a good roll
    • Any metal liqour cap or something that will screw onto your 2 liter soda bottle and wont burn (i used a bacardi cap from a 5th, works great)
    • Bread bag, or a newspaper bag, whatever, something long and narrow about the width of the bottle
    Now, first you're gonna cut the "feet" off the bottle, so go up like an inch or two and cut off the whole bottom. Then take your breadbag and put it over the bottom, maybe an inch or two where you cut off. Tape that sum-bitch up real well. Don't puss out on the tape, give it a good 3-4 layers and run up and down the bottle with it. Dont want any smoke getting away, do we? Then you take the cap put it on your desk or whatnot and push in with your thumbs till you got a dent. Then remove the plastic bottom, and poke holes in it with a thumbtack or whatever you want to use. Load the cap up with some weed, light it, and pull the bag out as you light. Works best with two people, but if you're alone just put it between your legs and do it. You might look like a retard pickin cotton outta your ass, but you're gettin high.

8. MgicMshroom420

MgicMshroom420 Member

The good old iron lung. I used to hit like five of those, and then not be able to move for like five hours. You can just take like a 20 oz bottle, cut a small hole through it and push through a hose, or a hollow piece from a Bic pen always works well, cut a hole in the bottle top and put a screen in.

9. PokeSmot

PokeSmot Member

Yeah the lung is great. You can also use a metal liqour cap for the aforementioned 20 oz bottle...I had one like that made out of a mountain dew bottle...called it the Green Monster after the sox won the series.

10. Becknudefck

Becknudefck Senior Member

not unless you can blow glass...bongs and blunts are nice though