How do you like your caffeine?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Hari, Apr 8, 2007.

1. Hari

Hari Art thou Art

Do you drink tea or coffee?
    What kind of tea?
    How do you fix, or have it fixed if coffee?

2. alex714

alex714 To the Left

Coffee. I wake up and its one of the first things on my mind. I look forward to getting out of bed because of coffee.

3. Boogabaah

Boogabaah I am not here

in my chocolate:drool:

4. alex714

alex714 To the Left

You're going to explode in 23 days? I'm sorry.

5. stinkfoot

stinkfoot truth

I have a fancy-schmancy coffee bar that grinds the beans before brewing. I drink my coffee unsweetened without cream. Often I don't have cream on hand so I have to drink it without milk.

6. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

I don't really consume caffeine. I like tea but usually it doesn't have caffeine in it. Now and then I'll drink black tea. Drink coffee like once every four months and it still does nothing for me.

7. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

dark with half and half

8. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

if i really need caffiene...i just get some no-doz

but i usually do the green tea thing...

9. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

I quit, but my boss at work made me start drinkin' coffee again... we stand there and talk about basketball for 30 minutes while drinking coffee and wasting time every morning.

I drink it black.... no sugar.

I also am a Mountain Dew addict.

10. Biggen

Biggen Banned

I like it in me.

I'm a pretty standard coffee drinker. I like it a tad on the strong side, with milk or cream. I make my own pretty much every morning.

It's a very rare occassion that I get it from a coffee place.

11. Hari

Hari Art thou Art

I never drink it at home, that way I'm more energetic after my first cup from Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts, and I can carry on my routine more awake.

If I drink it at home then I'll be crashing when I'm supposed to be alive and kicking.

Don't drink it when I get home because it can keep me awake too long. I like it strong and with raw sugar, so I know the few places that have it the way I like it, which is usually better than I can do at home anyways. In the winter I drink at home, but I still have to find the right kind from the stores.

At home I have various types of teas, and my favorite is Yogi tea. Everyone should try that one I think. It's quite strong and tasty, wish I had some now, it goes fast.

12. stinkfoot

stinkfoot truth

I had quit for a couple years but have since taken it back up. The only thing quitting coffee did was induce migraines that have ultimately forced me to give up alcohol.

I just recently threw out six assorted beers that had been taking up space in my fridge for the past year.

13. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

They call it that good ol' mountain dew dew dew

I don't drink any coffee or tea, I drink energy drinks like red bull, sobe, and whatever else is around.

14. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

I'd be super happy if they hooked me up to an IV drip of Dr. Pepper, I practically drown in the stuff all day, lol.

I hate coffee, but I love tea. Any kind or color, straight, no sugar. I hate sweet tea...it doesn't taste like tea, it tastes like sugar water.

15. texasmade3

texasmade3 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I like mine in Tea form. red diamond that is ;-)

16. lace_and_feet

lace_and_feet Super Member

Coffee! I make and drink a good strong cup almost every morning. Sometimes I go through phases where I'll drink spiced black tea (U.S."chai") or yerba mate but I always eventually end up back at coffee. Been drinking it since I was 12.

17. texasmade3

texasmade3 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

iv only tasted coffee a few times in my life and i really didnt like it unless there was about 4 inches of sugar in the cup. never really been the coffee type. i dont need to make my addiction worse lol

18. ruski

ruski Senior Member

my body cant handle caffeine so i only have it in my chocolate, which is not much.

i think tea tastes like utter shit, i reckon most people must just force themselves to drink it until they like it so they can fit in. coffee tastes ok but like i said i cant handle it so i dont drink it.

it doesnt seem fair come exam time when im tired as fuck and everyone else is pumped up on no-doz

19. neponiatka

neponiatka Senior Member

i dont like coffee
    and i dont like tea

but i can drink both whaen i come to my best friend- it's kinda custom
    i prefer both with milk and lot of sugar :)

20. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm coffee