How do you know......

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by Peace and Love, Jan 21, 2005.

1. Hey everone, i've decided to try some lsd soon and i was wondeing what a good amount would be to take and how do you know how much 1 hit is. Also how would you store it,in an airtight container?

2. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

"what a good amount would be to take" ...id recommend 2 hits for a first trip (if its good dose) 2 is enough to get you there. more than that may be a bit much to handle for a newbie.

"Also how would you store it,in an airtight container?" be more worried about light and heat, as they break down lsd. just wrap it in tin foil and stick it inside a book.

3. delta9

delta9 Member

Actually, heat, light, and air break down LSD. The recommended way to store LSD for long periods of time is saran, tin, then in a cool dark place - you can skip the tin with blotter and just but it in a baggie and then inside a book in a cool dark place. You can also do saran and tin and put in a freezer, but you have to be very careful not to unwrap until it is completely thawed or you will get unecessary condensation...

What would a good amount to take be? 70 - 150 micrograms. How can you tell? You can't, only the person that laid it knows. What happens if you take too much? Nothing but you trip really hard :D - so yeah, you can go ahead and try two for your first time, but hope you don't get some 150mic ends and end up dosing 300mics on your first experience :eek: Just remember no matter what you're going to have an amazing experience (so long as you weren't bunked, of course), even if you get scared and have a bad trip remember that you will come down and it can't hurt you.

4. jesikhaviolet

jesikhaviolet Member

^^^^ pearly wisdom

5. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

sadly doses like that are extinct these days...so the odds of a 150mic dose are slim.

6. delta9

delta9 Member

No they aren't. There are good doses starting to trickle in, man, I'm telling you. I read a trip report just last week of someone taking some ~150mic hits, very experienced user so he could tell... but in that case he got ends, so the rest of the sheet wasn't as potent... But there are definately some *very* good doses going around right now, just wait, brother, it will trickle down to you as it always does :)

7. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

i trully hope so. a good acid wave is just what this land needs

8. Love113

Love113 Member

The white fluff that has been seen around the cheese tour since 92' is some of the best dose ive eaten in the past year, I highly recomend it if you come upon it.

9. delta9

delta9 Member

Fluff is just about gone... It's still around, people have stockpiles, but it is going the way of needlepoint. Now, apparently, the crystal to look for doses from is "chzeck point".