how do you know when its love?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by strawberifields, Apr 22, 2006.

1. strawberifields

strawberifields Member

when just the sight of her face is enough to disconnect you from the world
    when youd rather smell her clothes than your smoke
    when you speak to her with your kiss rather than your words

2. Jennasia

Jennasia Member

When you can't think of anything or anyone else, when he's the first thing you think of when you wake up and the last thing you think of when you fall asleep, when thinking of him with someone else makes you want to die then you are in love.

3. blinkin

blinkin Senior Member

man I was way off I thought it was when you dont feel the need to leave a chueque on the nightstand :rolleyes: :p ;)

4. blinkin

blinkin Senior Member

nah honestly I think true love is more than the sence of infatuation thats only a crush, love is real and powerfull, its when all the annoying things, little idiocyincrices about someone else still bothers you but you get annoyed at youraself that they bother you..

its when you can bare your soul, tell them all your fears, all your confessions everything you ever worried or kept to your self, and still look them in the eye...

its when they turn on you and use your confessions to hurt you ......you still cant be with anyone else

its when they throw clocks at you when your asleep cause you didnt do the dishes , and you laugh at it

its when nothing matters about yourself anymore, you have given it all up for the care of another and they take your pride of who you were......and still you throwyouraselves at them...

oh shit
    that sucks man
    its definatley when you dont have to leave them a chueque ...or no..they leave you one!!!!!

5. lostn2000

lostn2000 Member

when u get that high feeling without the joint u feel everything is right and at peace when u think of her

6. hallowedbethyname

hallowedbethyname Member

sure why not, i've never felt it.

7. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

When the idea of your spending the rest of your life without the other person not only makes you sad, but also makes you feel like a large part of you has just been torn right off you while a tonne of heavyweight has been dropped right within your heart...and you start freaking out like you're having an anxiety attack.

8. Chobit

Chobit Member

Love is something i can't explain.

9. flowersinmyhair

flowersinmyhair Member

I agree with Alternative_Thinker
    I felt that way about someone before and you described it perfectly.

10. HybridS

HybridS Member

when you start putting on weight

11. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

when you know.

12. kriminal99

kriminal99 Member

I understand the human mind far to well to talk about something like love all misty eyed.

I have felt like I could not live without someone, and tommorow my life being completely different with new sources of happiness did not think of them. Just like before I have moved from a place (college for example) I thought of everything I did and liked about it and how I didn't want to leave it. And then later felt the same way about a completely different place. The mind is made to motivate you to stick to what you know, but yet is very capable of adapting to new situations. Since not sticking to what you know no longer often results in death (as it did when we evolved such feelings) its not something I deem particuarly meaningful. And yet I still feel it.

What can I say except be blissful in ignorance when ignorance is bliss, but learn to overcome strife.

13. Anastazija

Anastazija Member

When all you need to be happy is just a kiss for good night!

14. janedoe

janedoe Member

How do I know? When they are the first person I think of in the morning and the last person I think of at night. It's not the person I can live with but the person I can't live without. We can close our eyes to a lot of things but the one you can't close your heart to... is the one. Could last a day or a lifetime...but it is Love.

15. Anastazija

Anastazija Member

janedoe, nice said!

16. janedoe

janedoe Member

haha can you tell? I've given this way too much thought ;)
    Thanks

17. Barbuchon

Barbuchon Member

I just realise today that I don't even know what love is... sad. Having so many GFs and never felt it.

18. fexurbis

fexurbis Member

And the more weight you put on, the more you fantasize about group sex. Love...:rolleyes:

19. acoustic

acoustic Member

ive been asking myself this question a lot lately from the past month because my girlfriend and i are hanging on by a thread.

i think love is the most painful and pleasant thing on this earth. i cant say what it is exactly because its infinite and unbound. you can totally hate the person you love but you are so stubburn to leave.

20. electricstar

electricstar Member

you begin to feel very bad! LOL