How do you guys afford your habits?

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by CoLdFuSioN167, Dec 2, 2008.

1. CoLdFuSioN167

CoLdFuSioN167 Member

I've been on a little kick lately and its been burning a hole in my wallet. Though I do know I need to chill out a little....

2. PsychedeliaSmith

PsychedeliaSmith Member

I only buy drugs when I can afford them.

3. weallhumalong

weallhumalong Member

i used to support my oxy habit by selling weed. a friend of mine supported his dope habit by breaking into houses. there are all sorts of fun ways : )

4. lilbear

lilbear Don't prick a raw paw!

I work alot of extra hours...

5. LegendInHisTime

LegendInHisTime Member

I take breaks when money starts being a problem so it keeps my tolerance lower and makes it much cheaper for me when I do take them.

6. veroness

veroness There's only one :)

working

7. Keepblazin420

Keepblazin420 Member

selling other stuff or robbing

8. CoLdFuSioN167

CoLdFuSioN167 Member

Interesting responses so far....

9. Morphoxycode1

Morphoxycode1 Member

I work a full time job and don't make all that much but spend about 100 bucks a month on Oxys, and an extra 40 or 50 or so on Norcos, Vics, and sometimes Soma. The best way to keep it under control financially is to only get what you can afford and set a certain amount for the month that you can spend. If you run out early, taper down before they're gone and dry out a bit while the tolerance goes down, then it's more fun and cheaper when you get more! I've been out for about 5 days now and I'm feeling allright again, but waiting on that call. ;) If it doesn't come through, I'm not going to sweat it this month. I'm due for a break, anyway.

I don't believe in stealing to support a habit...that's wrong no matter how you look at it. At least give us opiate connisseurs a good name and afford it responsibly!

10. Al Kapwn

Al Kapwn Member

I buy in bulk. Saves a ton of money.

11. StayLoose1011

StayLoose1011 Senior Member

One way to do it is to get a prescription for oxy. I'm sure there are websites detailing the best ways to get opiates from doctors. My dad is a doctor and he said that the classic way to do it is to say you have serious back pain. Of course you will need to get your story straight and be sure that it makes sense, but there is no way for the doctor to prove that you aren't experiencing serious back pain. If you go to a few docs you should get it, and if you have insurance, you'll have some cheap drugs.

12. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

Al Kapwn has the right idea, I dont buy an OC everytime I wanna use, I buy that shit like 20+ OC40s or 80s at a time, way cheaper. I got some girl who has connects in a pharmacy trying to get me 50 or 100 OC80s right now. That shit is gonna be expensive, but I'll probably get a deal like somewhere around $12-15 per 80. I havent had a job in almost 2 years, my income is entirely based on financial aid, dealing, and middle-man work.

But how do I get the money? haha I have a scholarship for math that gives me like 4thousand every semester (3-4months) and I sell xanax pills on the side. I actually make a lot of money from sellin bars, cuz I buy so many of them I get them for sometimes as cheap as 70-90 cents each, and in return sell them for 2.50-3 a pill. More than doubling up. Sometimes more than trippling up. So from $400 I make like close to $1400, and I could make more if I didnt eat any lol.

13. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

I also do this.

14. CoLdFuSioN167

CoLdFuSioN167 Member

I don't think that I have the will power to buy in bulk and then pace myself. I would probably end up going through my entire supply in no time. sucks!

It seems like right now everytime I have extra cash (even if I am going to be broke after I buy my last amount) I end up buying more pills. I don't know what to do.

15. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

that sucks man, I love being able to hold on to all those pills for months on end, its what proves to me that I just use them for fun and they dont control me.

damn fusion, you must do a lot of reading cuz for a member since 2004 you only got 31 posts. crazy :p

16. mac22

mac22 Member

Ive never stole anything for my habits, but i have sold a good amount of stuff i had lying around. nothing important though. i also work part time. and i sell some mj from time to time

17. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

work?

18. CoLdFuSioN167

CoLdFuSioN167 Member

Yeah I don't even know if I would get a deal if I bought in bulk around here.

LOL - at my post count. My ex-gf (gf at the time) showed me this place a while back. I've made some posts and then forgot about this place. I recently just remembered about this place and how awesome it is along with the great members. So its safe to say that I will be posting more now!:cheers2:

19. china_white

china_white Banned

my habbit isnt really at the point where money is a issue, but with the oxy and weed it still costs, i have no problems as I have a high paying job, push a bit on the side, and often get deals from my conecs because i act as middle man and bring them more buisness

20. mac22

mac22 Member

ya its real hard for me to conserve too. i buy in bulk somewhat often and if i have them i will do them. but what makes it a little easier to conserve is to go halfs with my brother and then we kind of keep eachother in check