How do you feel about r-c tabs?

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by binary shadow, Jan 23, 2009.

1. binary shadow

binary shadow Visitor

Just thought I had to share this with people, pretty neat looking tabs huh?

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=13244

Really yummy pills I tried some not that long ago and they are for sure 2c-b. It led me to think about research chemicals and tablets. I know a lot of people have mixed feelings on rc's in tabs because they think it could mislead people into thinking it is mdma. I am against selling research chemical tabs as mdma obviously but I don't think it is wrong for people to sell tabbed up chems as long as they are sold as what they really are. DOX on blotter bugs me way more than rc tabs, even if blotter is sold as DOX you just know eventually it will prob be resold as LSD =<. But 2c-b tabs sold as 2c-b tabs doesn't bother me.

2. Hippified_RCer

Hippified_RCer P.L.U.R.

ive never seen nexus done up in such fashion like that lol. wen i could get 2c-b from a friend he always had it in microdots. the first time though he jus gave me a gram of powder. but i really liked the microdots

3. ydl

ydl Member

If the quality is good then it's perfectly fine with me.

Though I had this weird dream about laying blotter with DOC/DOI and I really liked the idea too.

4. ODB

ODB Member

In your dream, did you find a problem with the paper drying out and becoming stiff and snap a bit when bent?

5. Gdeadhead420

Gdeadhead420 DivineMomentsofTruth

I had a bunch of those bee's as well. I liked them more than having the straight RC...easier to work with and more appealing to others (I still sold them as 2c-b of course). Only down side is they are considerably more expensive per gram.

Peace

6. ydl

ydl Member

Not really, though it had a pretty low dose/hit ratio (and as such a pretty low solvent/hit ratio), applied to the blotter on a per-hit basis if I remember correctly. Dreams become cloudy with time it seems.

7. bmw5233

bmw5233 Member

I think as long as people are honest about the contents and have discretion in the amount and way they distribute, then it's ok.

8. jia

jia Member

Kind of difficult to know what you're going to get with a tablet. With a hcl you can at least notice if there are any other compounds mixed in. You don't know 1) how much of the active RC they put in the tablet and 2) what other stuff they put in.

I don't know about you but I don't really like ingesting amphetamine.

9. ODB

ODB Member

How are micro dots or mescaline barrels made?

10. peacegrow

peacegrow Member

11. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

tab is slang around here for a pill of ecstasy

12. binary shadow

binary shadow Visitor

tab just means tablet, which is usually ecstasy but a lot of research chemical tabs have been coming around, mostly 2c-b and 2c-i.

The people who call blotters tabs are technically not using correct terminology. I notice a lot of people from UK, especially Scotland, use tab to mean LSD hits though. There are LSD tabs but LSD on blotters would be blotters / blots not tablets / tabs. In USA and most parts of Europe no one I know really calls blots tabs unless they are in international scene and talk a lot with UK people I guess.

But really people can call shit whatever they want heh.

No an active dose of mescaline wont fit in a microdot / dot.

13. ODB

ODB Member

I am guessing that Do-x will fit or a few tryptamines could be fit into microdots. It would make dosage and storage easier. As for mescaline, it could hardly fit into and e-tab.

14. peacegrow

peacegrow Member

^^ Thanks you guys for the clarification....I knew I'd end up being wrong if I said anything about slang terms....I always am...

15. klondike_bar

klondike_bar Senior Member

really, i refer to a single "hit" of blotter as a tab (or hit).

i dont think ive ever used "tab" as an abbreviation of "tablet"

16. binary shadow

binary shadow Visitor

Well people give meaning to words not the other way around so I guess calling blotters tabs isn't incorrect and I know a lot of people do it (mostly in the uk I thought but maybe not). If someone around here called a blotter a tab people would look at them funny though, same for a lot of people I know in netherlands... blotters are blots and tablets are tabs. I never heard tab used to mean anything other than short hand for tablet until I was online.

from wiki:

A tablet is a mixture of active substances and excipients, usually in powder form, pressed or compacted into a solid. The excipients include binders, glidants (flow aids) and lubricants to ensure efficient tabletting; disintegrants to ensure that the tablet breaks up in the digestive tract; sweeteners or flavours to mask the taste of bad-tasting active ingredients; and pigments to make uncoated tablets visually attractive. A coating may be applied to hide the taste of the tablet's components, to make the tablet smoother and easier to swallow, and to make it more resistant to the environment, extending its shelf life.
    The compressed tablet is the most popular dosage form in use today. About two-thirds of all prescriptions are dispensed as solid dosage forms, and half of these are compressed tablets. A tablet can be formulated to deliver an accurate dosage to a specific site; it is usually taken orally, but can be administered sublingually, rectally or intravaginally. Tablet formation represents the last stage in down-stream processing within the pharmaceutical industry. It is just one of the many forms that an oral drug can take such as syrups, elixirs, suspensions, and emulsions. It consists of an active pharmaceutical ingredient (A.P.I.) with biologically inert excipients in a compressed, solid form.
    Medicinal tablets were originally made in the shape of a disk of whatever color their components determined, but are now made in many shapes and colors to help users to distinguish between different medicines that they take. Tablets are often stamped with symbols, letters, and numbers, which enable them to be identified. Sizes of tablets to be swallowed range from a few millimeters to about a centimeter. Some tablets are in the shape of capsules, and are called "caplets".

17. klondike_bar

klondike_bar Senior Member

i use blotter/tabs for acid, and pills/caps for anything else depending if pressed/capsulized.

18. ODB

ODB Member

I have heard people refer to acid as tabs before. I just thought they meant tab like 'pull tabs' or sumtin.